Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

Soldato
OP
Nismo said:
I dont suppose theres any way to see which of the delivery missions you have done is there? I know they dissapear once completed, and its a pain in the ass trying to remember which ones I've done or not done when going through that list :/

You can

its in the "Info" section in the house somwhere mate :)

Soldato
OP
McLaren F1

McLaren F1 GTR

are BOTH available to everyone.

the code entitles you to a

McLaren F1 LM - which is basically the GTR with a custome paint job :) (and 200k cheaper)

Soldato
OP
Nismo said:
Cheers :)

I just need to know the name of the guys you do the missions for, or the cars you have delivered.

Ive got 1 left to find on the map, and I have a list of about 5-6 possibles of where it could be due to me not remembering the ones I have done :o

goto your house;

Info > Rankings > singleplayer > select Courier - press A :)

Soldato
OP
By the way guys; i think the quickest challenge is using the Afla Romeo on the challenge - if you have done tour of the island you can get the other alfa romeo which zooms past the others, on average takes 1'12 or so for $75,000 :)

Beats the 15secs+5secs load $15,000 that the 170MPH one does

Soldato
OP
GUYS I KEEP TELLING YOU I HAVE SENT OUT INVITES TO THE CLUB BUT THE MAJORITY OF THE CLUB STUFF IS STILL BORKED WITH A PATCH DUE AROUND TODAY - BUT ALL WEEK I HAVE BEEN TRYING.

i put it in caps so maybe people will actually realise.

Soldato
OP
cheets64 said:
How much have all you big guns acquired in this game, I have earned about $2 million in total.

Last i looked 5million, but done millionaires challenge and tonnes of stuff since, my guess between 9-11million though ill check later

Soldato
OP
oweneades said:
Ok I have found something that is annoying me with this game now.

Last night I thought I would do a couple of the races in the diner places. One of them was a race for lamborginis only yet the quickest time was set by a guy in a zonda! How is this possible?!

Its the same for the other races where they are supposed to be group E only yet the person who won it/ has the fastest time is in a Ford GT.

Totally confused.

Basically its gay! you can set a time with any vehicle but when you build it you can set a condition, like group E.

..i think

Soldato
OP
bingham67 said:
I want to know is how the hell did you fluke the diner challenges they are near impossible you must have been so lucky to get a decent one. :)

Im currently 2 away nearly one got one more Inter Club race to win. :)

Widget is just extremely good at driving games (see his achievements for them) - so it ws probably skill :0

Still... i beat him 3 times in a row on PGR3 :D lol

Soldato
OP
NokkonWud said:
Just further backing that you are my idol.

Indeed, for ages i wanted to play him at PGR3 after he'd always beat my best times by a fraction of a second - finally it happened.

Probably the best racer ive ever come across :)

Back
Top Bottom