Test Drive Unlimited Gameplay Thread

Soldato
OP
eekfek said:
ill have to get on the 'live' thingy sounds like fun...
but for now as ive just bought the game, how do i sell a car i no longer want to keep ?
cheers

Goto your house, Trade - Direct Sale, its basically pays you 50% of retail cost.

Soldato
OP
CocoPops said:
Oh dear! :(

Don't know the answer, but I hope you have not lost much

About 34hours game time, 70 odd % complete :(

After my last XBox died i got a Mem Card to back up save games - i backed it up by changing the storage device settings ingame - fortunately i was able to keep my HDD but even with the Mem Card in it says - corrupt save found :(

I can play - but dont think it saves....

Soldato
OP
Nismo said:
Yes there is, go to a house and look in the news/achievements section. Keep drilling down until you find the bit where it details the car missions. It will tell you there :)

Think McDaniel told me that.

T'was Indeed

Soldato
OP
Kainz said:
Be careful...I had this too and could continue playing, but then I balls'd things up a bit.
http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/showthread.php?t=539561

This save corruption issue and savegames being so fragile is a reason why TDU could explode in Atari's faces if it continues. Two of my mates have already lost their saves, quit and now sold the game over it and I'm seeing a lot of posts on the US and Uk Atari forums about this.

Thanks for that - took my mem card out and its working fine now :)

Soldato
OP
Anyone got any general tips, i did the first 60 or so races GOLD with no issues, but as they get harder my inability to drive is showing - i spin about all over the place

Soldato
OP
I've decided im pants at this game :(

Ive done a lot of Gold, but the Expert/Champion races are to much for lil old me.

I've found the Courier/Package delivery ones a lot easier now though, im using the Lotus thing - very fast and easy to handle.

To the challenges (couriers etc..) change times depending on car type you have?

Soldato
OP
Stellios said:
No, but as you progress through the game to champion levels the times restrictions get smaller, to the point you need to use class A cars to do them.

I am Champion :) but the reason i ask is the Lotus is only Class C (iirc) but some of the Hitchikers ive had 2minutes to spare :/

Back
Top Bottom