US: The 100

Soldato
I was looking forward to this but it's pretty bad, it's a silly teen drama with the Sci-Fi backdrop.

I hope it can redeem itself with a bad ending where everyone dies. I will watch never the less because I like Sci-Fi however bad it can be.

Soldato
Anyone still watching this? Getting quite good, enjoying it. Helps its on netflix too I guess :p

Getting a 2nd season too.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
yup agreed its a show growing on me also and considering about 4-5 current shows just got cancelled recently not much left if anything at all....

They also appear to not over use special fx and budget, will be interesting how long of a show they can make though....

Soldato
This is not the best TV you will ever watch, but it's certainly reasonable enough to me, it's something a little different at least.

I did a double take on that blonde chick, recognised her from Neighbours all those years ago, she is hotter now though imo :)

Associate
Wasn't too keen on the show at first but persisted. Up-to-date now, episode 9 and i'm quite enjoying it with the scuffles with the 'Grounders' and the issue plaguing the 'Ark'.

Octavia is gorgeous followed by Clarke *drool! lol :D

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Its catching on I agree...... also seems to be the only scifi-ish show left this and tommorow people/star crossed both cancelled so this is the only show left oh wait defiance is back soon but that got tad confusing and boring felt like revolution (also canned) but with aliens...

I predict defiance gets canned next !

Back
Top Bottom