*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
woah there! nothing wrong with a mcdonalds either! 2 double cheeseburgers or 2 quarter pounders. sod the fries off, drunken meatilicious.

Although double steak and cheese from sub also works wonders.

Tend to have one subway a week, doesn't help its about 400m away :o. Subway Club on wheat all salad with extra jalapenos & chilli sauce for when I'm being 'careful':p (800cals 70pro ish) or Chicken&Bacon Ranch + all salad-tomatoes+mayo&bbq for when i'm being 'naughty'.

Nom nom.

FullPanel.png

Tend to have one subway a week,

:o Not gonna lie though i would if i had the money!

Gonna offer my dads friend some money to use his garage gym over summer. Its got everything i'd need and is 4 houses down the street would just be a bit awkward trying to use it 3 times a week. I'd have to get my own key :p

Last edited:
:o Not gonna lie though i would if i had the money!

Gonna offer my dads friend some money to use his garage gym over summer. Its got everything i'd need and is 4 houses down the street would just be a bit awkward trying to use it 3 times a week. I'd have to get my own key :p

Depending what you're paying now per month I'm sure £20 p/m would soften the blow for him. Providing you put everything back I wouldn't have a problem with people using mine, should they ever wish to. Depends what else is in his garage though...

Well the minimum i'd be paying is £35, plus a 15 minute bike ride each way :(
I was thinking of offering him 20, seems reasonable as he got it pretty damn cheap off ebay anyway. Its only gym stuff and bikes/storage in there. Has like 2 benches, cable machine, squat and bench racks, about 20 dumbells, 5 barbells and a crap ton of plates :p Oh and a treadmill and punchbag. Theres only just enough room to use it all but its great

wtf like all gyms were shut today, so I went for a run instead lulz

Anyways, on monday I started my cut. Used to eat around 3200 cals with over 300g carbs. Now I've dropped them to no more than 150g, kept fats and protein the same and reduced cals to around 2500. Any thoughts?

f9xq1.jpg

jnmyaS.PNG

This is what I have been up to last few days, always keep a record of what I have done, no I am more active I dont even notice doing the work, football ruined me the next day, not stretched like that for months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom