Back Squat
Shoulder Press
Machine Leg Curl*
Barbell Bench Press
Assisted Pull-up
Assisted Dip
Back Row Machine
Rear Lat Raises*

The ones with stars beside them are the ones I only do if I'm not in a rush. However, would you recommend sticking with the cable low row machine, or moving on to BORs instead?

Associate
My main exercises I'm focusing on for HST are:
Back Squat
Shoulder Press
Machine Leg Curl*
Barbell Bench Press
Assisted Pull-up
Assisted Dip
Back Row Machine
Rear Lat Raises*

The ones with stars beside them are the ones I only do if I'm not in a rush. However, would you recommend sticking with the cable low row machine, or moving on to BORs instead?

Deadlift!:mad:

Soldato
Man, so fed up with chicken now. If I eat any more I'll start growing feathers and clucking soon. Need a way to spice up the diet now. 4-5 chicken breasts per day the past 2 months now. Had enough.

Associate
Man, so fed up with chicken now. If I eat any more I'll start growing feathers and clucking soon. Need a way to spice up the diet now. 4-5 chicken breasts per day the past 2 months now. Had enough.

Tried intermittent fasting? Allows me to eat food I actually like, as long as the calories add up.

Associate
Not really, I just do 1 set. :) Already semi warm because I do squats before, just throw 2 sets of 5 reps with 30%///50% 1RM and then I can do my deadlift.

My killer HST:
2x Back squat
1xDeadlift
1xLeg press
2xBench Press
2xPullups
2xDips
2xShoulder Press
2xCable pushdown
2xBicep curlz (omg yo!)

Some will argue here that there's a bit too much arm work but I like my spagetti to grow

Man of Honour
Oh. My. God. Complexes.

Did 10 minutes on the bike, 6 minute jog, 5 minute walk uphill, then 3 sets of;

With 30kg, 60 sec between sets.

I'm now dead.
Cardio before complexes?! Brave ;)
In HST? I'd be absolutely shattered!!! Plus wouldn't it take ages? Anyone else done DL's in HST?
I normally do SLDL for the 15s and the 10s, then more to conventional for the 5s.

Soldato
Sure, but what though? Don't like fish, not a fan of red meat either. Not much left in the form of meat to eat. Need the protein. Added up the calories I'm meant to be eating and I'm only eating about 70% of what I should be eating. Shocking really as I eat so much already!

Soldato
I alternate the following every other workout on my current cycle of HST, I find it works quite well. More chest work than the first time, less shrugs and tri extensions.

Back Squat
SLDL
Heel Raise
BOR
Inc. DB Bench
Upright Row
Inc. Flies
Hammer Curl

Front Squat
SLDL
Heel Raise
BOR
Dec. DB Bench
Reverse Curl
Dec. Flies
Shoulder Press

Man of Honour
Wrap the chicken in bacon/parma ham and/or stuff it with cheese/chorizo/herbs/etc.

Surely it's impossible to get bored of chicken?!

Also, you could just start liking red meat...:p

Associate
Oh yeah, I have a good one for you. Further to what icecold said:
http://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/4814/mustardstuffed-chicken

I have tried it with a variety of fillings but my favourite so far is Jamie Oliver's garlic and chili pesto with torn up ball of mozarella. You can buy 6 breasts, make them all at once, and put them in the fridge (cheese doesn't freeze well). They will keep for 2-3 days. Delicious!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom