*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Going to be putting the bonnet back on my Spitfire (not all by myself!) tomorrow, so it might mean having to skip back/biceps tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes!

Quite looking forwards to back/biceps, even though I have doms in my arms from Sundays work out. If I don't get the chance, I'll do back/biceps another time.

Regarding the transformation, impressive, but you know it's 'fake'. I won't go anywhere near the stuff, even though it's taking me long to see any results, just have to push on.

I might have a comparison piccie of me somewhere, I'll post it on the pictures thread.

Last edited:
Associate
depends on how you look at fake, it doesn't mean that the guy didn't work very hard for that in the ridiculously short timeframe.
the sad bit is that for most people it's imposible to get to the size and definition in picture 2 even in many years so it's not a case of "long term", but a case of "never".

Associate
I agree with that. I don't think even with a perfect diet and training program I'd ever reach that. Never mind in 6 months. I'm probably a pretty similar build to his starting pic too (maybe a tad smaller).

Kinda depressing. Lol.

Soldato
Functional strength = zero

His chest is just lmao, looks like he pumped his abs and biceps up with air

You do realise his legs could also be very big beneath his shorts and he could lift more than you? Does that mean he has more functional strength?

Functional strength is a hard to define anyway, eg is it being able to manipulate your own bodyweight, being able to lift heavy things etc.

Haters gon' hate.

Caporegime
Going to be putting the bonnet back on my Spitfire (not all by myself!) tomorrow, so it might mean having to skip back/biceps tomorrow, but we'll see how it goes!

Quite looking forwards to back/biceps, even though I have doms in my arms from Sundays work out. If I don't get the chance, I'll do back/biceps another time.

Regarding the transformation, impressive, but you know it's 'fake'. I won't go anywhere near the stuff, even though it's taking me long to see any results, just have to push on.

I might have a comparison piccie of me somewhere, I'll post it on the pictures thread.

explain how it is fake? its pretty much real from what i can see, its not as if he has injected synthol or had muscle implants.

Associate
Also the double bicep is not best for showing the chest is it? It's for showing arms?!

Pretty sure if his arms were at his sides or 'most muscular' pose he'd have a reasonable chest.

Permabanned
You do realise his legs could also be very big beneath his shorts and he could lift more than you? Does that mean he has more functional strength?

Functional strength is a hard to define anyway, eg is it being able to manipulate your own bodyweight, being able to lift heavy things etc.

Haters gon' hate.

Wait what, why would I be jealous of someone taking steroids, I am natty so far and its slow going but worth it, I want to be strong in all aspects of life not just "looking" good, hence why I am working and exercising in different routines, cycling, running, football rugby, weights, boxing, lifting heavy stuff at work, rolling around on the floor, my ethic of thinking, give me basque strength any day.

Man of Honour
His arms are way out of proportion to his body. I'm not "hating", maybe that's the look he wants. Also, cheets, why would you assume he was weak?

Caporegime
His arms are way out of proportion to his body. I'm not "hating", maybe that's the look he wants. Also, cheets, why would you assume he was weak?

you cannot really judge that from a double bicep, obviously in a double bicep the arms are going to be huge, he is also probably going to lose 10% if he does pct, etc, all correctly and keeps on training and eating right.

Permabanned
just interested in peoples views, a lot of people are misinformed about such things, for instance a lot of people said they dont do much, etc. they clearly do.

Fact of life, 19 is very young for muscle fibres to be strong and powerful, show me a world champion at heavyweight boxing or worlds strongest man at 19 and natural.

Also I never said he was weak!

Last edited:
Soldato
Fact of life, 19 is very young for muscle fibres to be strong and powerful, show me a world champion at heavyweight boxing or worlds strongest man at 19 and natural.

Also I never said he was weak!

largetysonbluray6.jpg

Served.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom