*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I literally just now threw up in our office kitchen.

Left my protein shake bottle thing in the office over the long weekend, with just a liiiitle bit of cookies n cream whey still in there.

Went to wash it out in the sink and against my better judgement I had a good old "face in the cup deep whiff" before throwing it out. I immediately yacked up in the sink a little bit of my breakfast. Lucky no one saw me!
So let this be a warning, just in case you thought about having a whiff of old whey!

Soldato
Hats off to you squatters on here

Thought I'd start adding squats to my routine today (I run 40k a week as well)

8x15
10x15

And felt like I was going to pass out lol

Big of a joke really 60kg on push downs for triceps and 15kg on squats

Associate
More to the point, will I be okay with doing my complexes after my normal HST routine this evening? :)
it will be tough but doable. I wouldn't do them before, but after should be allright.
Hats off to you squatters on here

Thought I'd start adding squats to my routine today (I run 40k a week as well)

8x15
10x15

And felt like I was going to pass out lol

Big of a joke really 60kg on push downs for triceps and 15kg on squats

does that mean... 8x15kg?

Zip

Zip

Soldato
Sorry guys i don't know wtf happend to do that :p

My guess would be hitting back with my phone ands its reposted or because i got a phone call ad i hit send it decided to have a second shot at it :p

Thanks for the answers.:)

Soldato
I literally just now threw up in our office kitchen.

Left my protein shake bottle thing in the office over the long weekend, with just a liiiitle bit of cookies n cream whey still in there.

Went to wash it out in the sink and against my better judgement I had a good old "face in the cup deep whiff" before throwing it out. I immediately yacked up in the sink a little bit of my breakfast. Lucky no one saw me!
So let this be a warning, just in case you thought about having a whiff of old whey!

Recently left one in my rugby kit bag for nearly two weeks, which had been made with semi skimmed milk. Seriously considered just chucking the entire contents of my bag, along with the shaker straight in the bin. Horrific!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom