*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I don't really see the hype?

1.) He isn't that amazing
2.) He loves himself way too much...Theres appreciating your body then theres just being a plank.
3.) ......I don;t get it?

Really, you dont think his physique is amazing? I'm guessing you must look pretty similar then :cool: I would kill to look like that. Yeah he acts like a ****, but i cant hate on this
zyzzhaha.jpg

@Cheets, i dont know if i can believe hes natty.

Caporegime
Why would I know someone like him? :p

It has nothing to do with that, its just these weird craze that seems to be going around, is it purely because he's 'a normal person' and not a 'pro' body builder?

i think its more to do with being a member of a certain forum and his transformation was unreal, he then started posting pics of him with various different girls all of them better than your average. its basically like a rags to riches story except this is a skinny geek to pasty slayer type thing.

Man of Honour
He may be a complete male appendage but you've got to give it to him going from what he was to what he is now even with assistance is some good going.

Caporegime
Not imo, and it was more for the before picture.

yeah, i should have posted a before picture just in case people weren't aware of the transformation, there is a much better one of him, wearing like a jumper/tshirt and it is drowning him, he is that small.

did you catch the heather lynn show last night? it was epic (is this real life?)

Soldato
I did have a huge image saved, like 10,000x500px of all his pics (no nuthugging homo i swear) but i cant find it. Anway enough about him for a while i'd say. Nah i didnt, strong attentionwhore though, saw all the pics and gifs from it.

Caporegime
Zyzz isn't natty, he said so himself.

EDIT: Mind you, it's hard to siphon out the wheat from the chaff when it comes to Zyzz.

Also, something about his back is.. wrong. His shoulders/traps are too triangular to look normal. I still admire him for the obvious hard work he has put into his training, but what a plank.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Really, you dont think his physique is amazing? I'm guessing you must look pretty similar then :cool: I would kill to look like that. Yeah he acts like a ****, but i cant hate on this

It is amazing yes, but for all this hype no, its not THAT amazing. Yes he looks good, yes he's 'ripped', but jesus, people talk about him like he's the prophet or something :p

And seriously...Why the personal bash about me looking like him? did I ever state that fact? Did I once say I was remotely like him? No, I'm 6ft something, weigh about 13stone, and am not ripped at all ;)

200+lbs @ 6'2 and shredded year round. Very few people look like him, even less/ none without celltech.

:o

Caporegime
It is amazing yes, but for all this hype no, its not THAT amazing. Yes he looks good, yes he's 'ripped', but jesus, people talk about him like he's the prophet or something :p

And seriously...Why the personal bash about me looking like him? did I ever state that fact? Did I once say I was remotely like him? No, I'm 6ft something, weigh about 13stone, and am not ripped at all ;)

:o

nobody on here has talked about him like he's a prophet, in fact i called him a douche.

on the other hand i don't think you comprehend how hard it is to look like that for 1 month never mind all year round.

do you even lift? (misc term for unaware)

Caporegime
nobody on here has talked about him like he's a prophet, in fact i called him a douche.

on the other hand i don't think you comprehend how hard it is to look like that for 1 month never mind all year round.

do you even lift? (misc term for unaware)

No one on here has no (did I even say that?)

Yes, of course I have absolutely no idea, I have done no exercise ever in my life and i wonder why i am so fat at 120 stone :(

Do I lift? I can lift. Do I lift all year around? No, because i have various issues concerning my own body at the moment which quite frankly are none of your business :)

Man of Honour
He's got an ok body - but then again I could look like that if I really wanted, WITHOUT gear. And I know I could crush him with my little finger - however, he does work hard at being a **** and so if he works that hard in the gym, then I have to give him credit.

I'm not interested in him at all I must say - and think there are far better role models out there. :)

Man of Honour
Yes but you're not doing it naturally either from what I recall.

I've just proved to people that I've cut myself from 17% from being bulky and defined, to a LOT more ripped - yet still a heavyweight.

You're right though, saying and doing are 2 different things, I have no intention or want to be like him or that ripped as for me it's not an aesthetic thing I'm chasing - functional strength and power, size comes as side effect. Hence why I don't care about calluses on my hands - I'm not a girl.

Caporegime
He's got an ok body - but then again I could look like that if I really wanted, WITHOUT gear. And I know I could crush him with my little finger - however, he does work hard at being a **** and so if he works that hard in the gym, then I have to give him credit.

I'm not interested in him at all I must say - and think there are far better role models out there. :)

Do you even lift? ;)

Joke. Exactly like I said, its a good body yes and I would love it, but its not 'the best'.

And Psycho Sonny, it is definitely a good goal, so I hope you can do it. If so, before and afters are welcome :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom