*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato

leadimage.jpg

If i could even get into that position witohut falling over backwards i'd be happy:p

Soldato
Well ive never tried front squats so wouldnt know, but back squats yeah parallel is the best i can do. Not exactly sure why not, lack of flexibility somewhere and not being able to get my knees far enough forward i think.

Soldato
Just measured myself for the first time, wish I'd done this a year ago like!
Bicep: 13"
Thigh: 24"
Calf: 16"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 34"
Neck: 15.5" (although where do you measure this? As I just did the base of my neck?!)

Weight: 77kg

Soldato
Just measured myself for the first time, wish I'd done this a year ago like!
Bicep: 13"
Thigh: 24"
Calf: 16"
Chest: 40"
Waist: 34"
Neck: 15.5" (although where do you measure this? As I just did the base of my neck?!)

Weight: 77kg

You're calves are the same size as mine, lucky bugger! I had to work hard to get close to 16" hahaha.

Agreed.

I could sit in the squat position for ages... until I try to move and then just fall over in numbness! :D

Tell be about it, getting there is easy. After a while though everything just locks up and you have to try and get back up haha.

Soldato
You're calves are the same size as mine, lucky bugger! I had to work hard to get close to 16" hahaha.

I dare say yours are a lot leaner than mine though my friend! I think my legs are faily oversized compared to the rest of my body, but then again I did used to be 15st of wobbly mass, so they've been worked a lot more than my upper body! :p

Soldato
I dare say yours are a lot leaner than mine though my friend! I think my legs are faily oversized compared to the rest of my body, but then again I did used to be 15st of wobbly mass, so they've been worked a lot more than my upper body! :p

Ah I was the opposite, I was about 9.5stone 2 years ago.

Little stick man of a pc geek. Actually I still spend 80% of my day sitting on my bum infront of a pc.

Soldato
You can take the man away from the computer, but you can't take the computer away from the man.........!
(Still an avid gamer who even occassionally dabbles in painting minitures :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom