*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Was watching it while watching the Argentina match.

JJ is the definition of "thick". Not necessarily the best looking, but his muscles just look super dense.

Heath Looked best imo

Last edited:
Soldato
Comparisons replay
http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2...-olympia-pre-judging-comparisons-replay&s=med

Individual Posing Routines replay
http://streaming.bodybuilding.com/2...-olympia-pre-judging-mandatories-replay&s=med

There's a link there to the live stream. Will be on about 4am tomorrow morning :)

Ended up missing most of it. Gonna have a nap before it tonight i think :p

Something up with those replays for me, cant even stream it on low quality without constant buffering :(

Man of Honour
Just woke up from my lie in after staying up to watch it

****SPOILERS******

Made up for Heath, thoroughly deserved and hopefully the start of a long run with the Sandow. Cutler is a class act though, the speech he gave after showed what a great champion he is and a perfect ambassador to the sport. I really hope he doesn't retire

Caporegime
I was annoyed I couldn't live stream it :(...I ended up watching a reply of the 202 then suddenly a tweet on the right of the screen saying something like 'a new king in town!!!'...

Shant say the user name but steedie knows it :p :(

Caporegime
Im sort of glad he won. Maybe people will stop just going down the massmassmass route so much. Although i doubt it :p

Well...he's not exactly 'not' mass though is he :p

He's 'nice' mass...Just looks solid, some of his back shots were just awesome, nice and flat so to speak, while others had random bits poking out everywhere (oo-err ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom