*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

kai

kai

Soldato
there's a guy in the la cuisine part of the forum that ordered it im sure. along with zebra, etc.

it's controversial but i doubt it's illegal. i think the only type of meat that would be illegal is human meat and endangered species, etc.

Yeah i was one of them;

I ordered Zebra, Bison, Wilder beast, Impala and Crocodile Fillets.

Crocodile – unusual texture but great lean meat.

Impala – very much like a good fillet, nice and rare :)

Zebra – If honest little less gamey than expected but still a high quality piece of fillet (PIC below).

boxo.jpg

zebrax.jpg
[/

Last edited:
Soldato
Anyone in here seen the movie "Warrior"

I'm very very very envious of Tom Hardy's shoulders/neck/back!
I kept on raving on about it while the movie was on, wife called me a gay :(

Soldato
Anyone in here seen the movie "Warrior"

I'm very very very envious of Tom Hardy's shoulders/neck/back!
I kept on raving on about it while the movie was on, wife called me a gay :(

Absolutely mahoosive upper traps, dat yoke. Amazing what steroids + perfect diet + personal trainer + $$$$$$$$ of motivation can do eh.

Associate
Yeah I noticed it too, he's a brute! But to be honest, I'm not exactly surprised. When you're rich and famous you can afford the best foods, trainers and if you're not making a film then you're going to have a lot of spare time to dedicate to working out. Pretty sure he bulked up for "Warrior" though?

Soldato
Gonna change my HST a little for this set of 5s, dropping most/all isolation exercises.

Something like this?

Squats
DL
BoR
Pullups
Flat BB bench
Inc DB press
Seated shoulder press
Dips

Not sure on number of sets though, maybe 3 sets of squats, dl, bench, 2 on the rest?

Associate
No, he cut back for Warrior. Like I said, he's been big for years. :)

See Bronson, Inception, Layer Cake etc. etc.

Oh yeah I always forget he played Bronson, he looks completely different in that film :p

Wonder if his routine is avaliable cause I would love to have shoulders and a neck like him!

Soldato
Pretty sure he has taken steroids at some point, he blew up pretty quick. It's no sleight on the guy most actors are, it'll be done legally under doctors supervision like Christian Bale/Chris Hemsworth etc. etc. Warrior was actually filmed a while ago also.

7RMm.png

Mmmmm dat bacne.

Soldato
It clearly was a sleight, else you wouldn't have brought it up! :p

Is that a real scar on his neck? If so, kudos for it!

It's for the character.

I really didn't mean it like that, I have no qualms against anyone using steroids if/when they want to. Many actors do it, many elite athletes do it it's part and parcel of those industries nowadays. The fact it's iirc legal in the US for doctors to prescribe them to actors says it all, I really don't care. I'd love to have the upper back thickness he has, but I don't need it right now nor within 6 months to get my next job - so I'll stick with chicken and brocolli ;).

FWIW, I'm chuffed that Bane is the baddie in the new batman flick and can't wait to see Tom Hardy play him. Although he is proper short for the role :p.

Permabanned
Did legs today, first time in 3 weeks and still cant walk proper, lost a lot of strength and fitness since I stopped cycling, since my bike got nicked.

Hate autumn/winter, no motivation to run or get a bike till spring

Soldato
Fuuuuuuuuu not sure what happened but did something to my back during, i assume, deadlifts. Really aching. The only way to sit comfortably is to thrust my man sausage forward and slouch :o Gonna hockey ball it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom