*** The 2011 Gym Rats Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
I'm back on another cut of sorts. This time I'm avoiding protein shakes, they just seem to make me feel ill and really dehydrated, so after a year or so of forcing them down me I'm trying to up my chicken and cottage cheese quota.

I have a persistent peck injury on my right peck that has been plaguing me for at least a year. It's somewhere around the lower part, I'm guessing this because I'm completely unable to do dips now due to discomfort. It's not distressing me enough to stop bench and incline bench though. If I push the palms of my hands together at shoulder high, the discomfort tends to increase as I lower the height of my hands.

Any suggestions?

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Not really, with dumbbell you are less fixed in your range of motion, so you can avoid a spot that is tender. I did dumbbell bench press for quite a while when I had a sore RC.

Soldato
I'm trying to work out what i've done to myself. Had like an ache in my chest, around the sternum and even a bit lower down at times, for a few days now with the occasional twinge of pain . Not affected by breathing or heart rate so i assume it's muscular rather than being about to keel over and die. Had it in the past and went to the doctors who said it was nothing to worry about but i may go over today and get checked out. inb4 hnnnnnnnnnnng

Soldato
Nah that's why its a bit odd nothing i do makes it better or worse it's just sort of constant. It's just a weird time as it's not like i've been lifting heavy this past week either

Been doing anything like dips? I've messed up my chest permanently(well daren't try again, as the pain was immense at the time), as I wasnt very clued up and dived right in.

Might actually bring my calories back up to maintenance(or just over) in the new year, as ive been on a diet for as long as I can remember(1000-1500 calories a day :o). So, think I might try building a bit more muscle before I dive in to the diet again.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
1 slice wholemeal bread with MP crunchy peanut butter with a dash of nutella. 1 scoop whey with 200ml semi skimmed milk
IMG_339.jpg

51.8 36 32.4 654
Protein - 51.8g
Carbs - 36g
Fats - 32.g
Cals - 654

So so bloated :p
Gym in 2 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom