Not open for further replies.
Soldato
*raises hand*
*raises thumb*

icon14.gif

*lowers thumb*
*lowers hand*

Man of Honour
I have muscle imbalance in my lower back. The left side seems to have way more mass than the right. It's funny, because I have always tried to train each side equally. I do have one slightly leg longer than the other, so given I deadlift, that might be a factor. It is visibly noticeable. When I do DB Rows or the like though, they are still relatively equal strength wise and I am right handed.

Anyway, my question is, should I train the less developed side more frequently now to induce growth, and the more developed less so, to attempt to restore balance?
You might actually benefit from some hip stability work. For now, find some youtube videos on how to do a reverse dumbbell lunge.

Cues:
- try to maintain verticality of front shin
- don't let rear knee touch the floor
- keep your torso as upright as possible, so no forward lean on the way up
- ascend using your glutes so you air hump
I'm back on another cut of sorts. This time I'm avoiding protein shakes, they just seem to make me feel ill and really dehydrated, so after a year or so of forcing them down me I'm trying to up my chicken and cottage cheese quota.

I have a persistent peck injury on my right peck that has been plaguing me for at least a year. It's somewhere around the lower part, I'm guessing this because I'm completely unable to do dips now due to discomfort. It's not distressing me enough to stop bench and incline bench though. If I push the palms of my hands together at shoulder high, the discomfort tends to increase as I lower the height of my hands.

Any suggestions?
How do I know you in real life and yet have not done soft tissue work with you? Unacceptable. Anyway, sounds like tight pec minor. There are videos in the mobility thread, but you need to put some kind of ball (lacrosse, hockey, golf, tennis - in order of preference) just above your right nip and lean against a wall or door frame and roll it around. The videos will obviously explain it much better, but you'll feel the bits that need to be brutalised. Don't be alarmed when you want to cry from the pain, that's just weakness and dysfunction leaving the body.

Also, did you ever consider that shakes were making you feel dehydrated because you insisted on using those girlie small shakers? Drink more water, burn the small shaker.

Soldato
Ordered my food for (most of) the week. Already got pasta, cereal, PB etc

pork sausage 3 x 8 thick 454g
beef mince 2 x 500g
diced beef 1 x 500g
wholemeal loaf x1
whole milk 2 x 4pt
baked beans 3 tins

and a bargain i saw in the asda leaflet in the paper :p 800g cocktail sausage rolls for a quid :D macros arent too bad

and some beer and a few other bits to get the price up to £25 for delivery

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Gym time supplements ready.

From left to right we have.
1 scoop white flood + 2g creatine, then 2 scoop purple wraath and lastly 2 scoop recovery xs.

Pre/Intra/Post all covered there.

IMG_3394.jpg

Permabanned
Alright lads, terms finished, tis back home for me now.

That means regular meals once again, a cut down on alcohol consumption (irrelevant seeing as I've given up for the near future), along with my dad kindly having picked me up a set of dumbells with 15kg on each (removeable) and a pull up bar.

So, would anyone care to spec me a workout plan for the Christmas holiday, along with the sort of calorie intake I should be looking at. Hopefully next term I'd have scraped together enough cash for the gym.

The plan is to get rid of my excessive fat (as shown in the other thread) as well as start to bulk up slightly. Obviously it's asking a far bit considering the equipment I have, but it's worth at least a shot.

I'm looking to increase the size of my arms and hopefully shoulder width, along with reduction of my fat levels so my abs show through a little more. Anything that developed my chest could only be an improvement. :D

Thanks, appreciate it.

Permabanned
And your legs...don't forget your legs ;)

wrist: 6.5"
forearm: 10.5"
upper arm: 12"
neck: 14.something"
calf: 13"
Upper leg: 20"
chest (under armpits) 38.5"
Shoulder to shoulder: 20"

They are my unpumped measurements.

Legs are exceedingly irrelevant at this moment in time seeing as they are 20" which whilst not big, is not as puny as 12" arms haha.

Caporegime
Anyone looked at opening their own gym? What are the running costs of a gym anyway?

^TANK^ - with all the stuff you had at home, all you'd need is a place to setup!

Depends really, if you have the equipment then it would just be the rent on the place and leccy bills etc.

Thats if you handle the admin side of things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom