The £300-£1250 Tower, Full & HTPC System Weekly Builds Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Hi, I need some help please. I am a complete rookie and clueless on building a new PC and I have been reading this website since October to understand a new build. My current Dell dimension 8300 is out of date and would like to build a new PC. I have been looking for a i7 Core pc on this thread. Can you please help? Thanks

Soldato
Only just seen this thread. It's a nice idea but seems not to have been updated in ages.

Does anyone fancy supplying some new examples?
I'm only really interested in HTPC though, maybe £250, £350 and £450 price points.

Soldato
OP
Hi, I need some help please. I am a complete rookie and clueless on building a new PC and I have been reading this website since October to understand a new build. My current Dell dimension 8300 is out of date and would like to build a new PC. I have been looking for a i7 Core pc on this thread. Can you please help? Thanks

post in this thread:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?t=17899307

clv101

i do haev the HTPC section, of 400, 700 and 1000, its honeslty unreasonable to build with new components below that price point of £400, using spare parts yes, but not with new parts, sorry if that doesnt help :)

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom