*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

Soldato
OP
Have to play my remaining game today if that's ok. Waited around for my opponent last night but he didn't come online

That is fine, since there are only a handfull of games left to play I will allow them to be played after the deadline.

So please arrange the following games ASAP:

Topher vs Eddie_Arsenal (2nd game only)
GazD vs Eddie_Arsenal
Loki vs ps3ud0
Loki vs Manic111

Soldato
That is fine, since there are only a handfull of games left to play I will allow them to be played after the deadline.

So please arrange the following games ASAP:

Topher vs Eddie_Arsenal (2nd game only)
GazD vs Eddie_Arsenal
Loki vs ps3ud0
Loki vs Manic111

I've sent Loki an email through his trust, and will send him a message on the PSN as well...hopefully he's about!

Caporegime
I've sent Loki an email through his trust, and will send him a message on the PSN as well...hopefully he's about!
I PSNed him yesterday afternoon, but have noticed hes been active on the forums so he is about - hopefully we will hear from him.

Very unlikely to play my remaining match tonight Im afraid - wont be home until 10ish - will be around until 1am in case Loki shows up...

Maniac111 - let me know if you track him down and vice versa

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
I PSNed him yesterday afternoon, but have noticed hes been active on the forums so he is about - hopefully we will hear from him.

Very unlikely to play my remaining match tonight Im afraid - wont be home until 10ish - will be around until 1am in case Loki shows up...

Maniac111 - let me know if you track him down and vice versa

ps3ud0 :cool:

Will do, although I'll be out until 11ish myself!

Associate
gaz d 0-2 eddiearsenal
eddie arsenal 0-0 gaz d

2nd game i think we should have had at least 5 goals each i couldnt score to save my life there

Confirmed. 1st game I gifted you two goals. Some of the worst AI I've seen on this game. You piled a lot of pressure in 2nd half. Not taking anything away from you, well played

2nd game wow, your keeper was amazing. I was suprised at Greece TBH, a lot faster than I thought they would be.

Good luck in the remainder of the tournament.

Back
Top Bottom