*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

Me 2 - 2 GazD

We started playing the second game but then I think I got booted with the score 1-0 to GazD. Gonna try and replay tomorrow with him currently 3-2 up on aggregate but if my nets being as rubbish tomorrow as it has been tonight i'll be happy to award him the victory.

Did all the crap with my ps3 and it still doesn't bloody work. Typical :p.

Jonny_no2 0-2 SS-89
SS-89 3-0 Jonny_no2 (Early finish due to connection probs)

Shame that you had lag in the second game but good games nonetheless. :)

Jamesbcd 1 - 0 manic111
manic111 1 - 3 Jamesbcd

Well played, totally outclassed me particularly in the final third - you were just far more creative! I thought that I may have a chance of an upset after the first half of the first match, but after that you barely gave me a sniff until it became stretched at the end of the 2nd match.

Well played, good luck for the rest of the tournament!

confirmed, good games mate. had a tiny bit of button lag in the first, sorry about that if you got it too.. 2nd game was fine for me, with little lag spikes here and there.. definitely playable.

gutted i didn't keep a clean sheet! tried to header the ball back but it just bobbled off his head! :(

again, gg's :)

Update!

Knock Out Stage A:
1st Round:
Gatidd vs Eddie_Arsenal
Beenom vs Skippi90

Semi Finals:
SS-89 vs ash6290

Knock Out Stage B:
1st Round:
anticonscience vs Topher
GazD vs m0r94n (2nd leg - 3-2agg)

Semi Finals:
Jamesbcd vs Naan_H

Knock Out Stage C:
Semi Finals:
One More Solo vs stevesmith_2009
pull2808 vs Loki

Naan_H 0 - 3 Jamesbcd
Jamesbcd 2 - 3 Naan_H

Well played mate deserved winner - crappy defence in first game, first half let me down, thought i played better in 2nd half. i created some chances - i need to put them away like you so clinically did!

Good luck in the final :)

well played mate, you played a lot better during the 2nd half of the first game, you were parked in my half most of the game and had a fair few saved/off the post.. 2nd game again, parked in my half and i think both my goals were from counter attacks!

oh and, last goal for goal of the tourney lol :D

gg's :)

SS-89 5-2 Ash6290
Ash6290 1-1 SS-89

Good games, first had some lag in the second half but the second game was fine. Well played.

i am so ****ed, i so feel i could have won these games,the teams i have lost to in this tourney have been to team ibrahimovic and team eto im feeling its gonna be an ibra v eto final and i dont think anyone can stop them they are beasts and i think team ibra will win

Last edited:
i am so ****ed i so feel i could have won the games i have lost to in this tourney have been to ibrahimovic and eto im feeling its gonna be an ibra v eto final and i dont think anyone can they are beasts and i think ibra will win

To be fair the first game only 1 of my goals was by etoo :/

How many did he set up? :p

If I'm being honest I'm not sure, but the cameroon team in general is solid makoun, emana, webo, meyong ze...etc.

I definitely got one of the best teams admittedly though If Gatidd gets through I'm not sure they are strong enough to contain Ibra.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom