*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

If I'm being honest I'm not sure, but the cameroon team in general is solid makoun, emana, webo, meyong ze...etc.

I definitely got one of the best teams admittedly though If Gatidd gets through I'm not sure they are strong enough to contain Ibra.

I can vouch for Makoun being good, hes a rock on football manager.

Gaz is through, can't remember the score. I told him i'd let him score before the game to make up for the one goal but I honestly don't know whether he did or not so he will have to confirm.

Lagging like nobodys business that game but I just can't be bothered with '09 anymore. The amount of problems that have come up recently have frustrated me to hell and back.

Congrats to GazD though, you took your goals well and on that penalty, well, I tapped the button so i'm not quite sure why McCarthy decided to blast it at the bar. Possibly the lag, dunno. Good luck in the next round though :).

Gaz is through, can't remember the score. I told him i'd let him score before the game to make up for the one goal but I honestly don't know whether he did or not so he will have to confirm.

Lagging like nobodys business that game but I just can't be bothered with '09 anymore. The amount of problems that have come up recently have frustrated me to hell and back.

Congrats to GazD though, you took your goals well and on that penalty, well, I tapped the button so i'm not quite sure why McCarthy decided to blast it at the bar. Possibly the lag, dunno. Good luck in the next round though :).

I didn't get the MSG about me scoring 1st until I'd finished the game. If the lag was that bad dude you should've said. I want a fair game like everyone else. I think it ended 6-2 on Agg. But this does not reflect how the games went at all.

I didn't get the MSG about me scoring 1st until I'd finished the game. If the lag was that bad dude you should've said. I want a fair game like everyone else. I think it ended 6-2 on Agg. But this does not reflect how the games went at all.

Its more frustration on my end. Like I said, i've been having so many problems with Fifa lately i'm at boiling point with the game :p. No worries about the score thing, you scored fairly early anyway so it didn't really matter. The lag was a bit rubbish but like I said, its something thats been happening throughout the tournament so i'm guessing its on my end. Just annoying that all of these problems have cropped up recently. Maybe its EA's way of trying to get me to buy 10?

Its more frustration on my end. Like I said, i've been having so many problems with Fifa lately i'm at boiling point with the game :p. No worries about the score thing, you scored fairly early anyway so it didn't really matter. The lag was a bit rubbish but like I said, its something thats been happening throughout the tournament so i'm guessing its on my end. Just annoying that all of these problems have cropped up recently. Maybe its EA's way of trying to get me to buy 10?

Hope you buy fifa 10 OcUK Virtual Pro team will be immense

Hope you buy fifa 10 OcUK Virtual Pro team will be immense

The Club team we've got at the minute is pretty much the reason i'm getting 10. Though we've not played a lot recently its a good laugh when you get a few people on playing in different positions. Virtual Pro does sound like it will add an extra and more welcome bit of depth to the game mode.

The Club team we've got at the minute is pretty much the reason i'm getting 10. Though we've not played a lot recently its a good laugh when you get a few people on playing in different positions. Virtual Pro does sound like it will add an extra and more welcome bit of depth to the game mode.

I was gonna join but being this close to FIFA10 it dididn't really seem worth it.

Be rest assured Club will be happening in Fifa 10 - I stick a thread up in October. With all the edited teams Fifa 09 Club has become frustrating...

Hopefully we can have 2 teams as the quality in our Fifa 09 core means being in the top 100-250 is easily in our grasp. But we need another team for all us casuals I think...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Last edited:
I'll definitely be up for the club this time, I did join but after the first few games I couldn't play due to halls at uni blocking ps3's. Anyway that shall not be a problem this year in our uni house.

Btw has the other knockout round A games been played? I'm awaiting my final opponent :p

Just in case my semi-final result got lost amongst the posts:

SS-89 5-2 Ash6290
Ash6290 1-1 SS-89

Back
Top Bottom