*** The 3rd OcUK PS3 FIFA09 Cup ***

Caporegime
Practising against Sweden in exhibition on Legendary difficulty and currently 2-0 up. :)

Waiting for a vid of the second goal to upload. Great turn to break away from the defenders then run straight through on goal.

Associate
To be fair, I'm sure most knew that already. :p

Yeah, but it's the only practice I can get, short of having to play against Man U and Barca online. :(

Nothing spectacular, but he seems to be great at it:

http://www.easports.com/media/play/video/8397862

Ye,

Only just tested sweden against arsenal earlier and the team needs a lot of changes.

Ibra/elmander upfront:) they lack an dm tho might have to play henrik larrson there lol.

Soldato
Might have to pull out of this. Had a practice game with skip and the lag was beyond belief - worst its been for me tbh. I couldnt really do anything tbh.

What i dont get is i thought the lag is supposed to affect both players equally? It didnt seem to affect you too much skip. My bad if i was a bit annoyed at you at the time. (hence all the slide tackles :D)

screen literally pausing at infrequent moments - how its possible to play like that i dont know.

Caporegime
I had the lag too, wether it was more or less than you had, I can't comment, but I just factored it into my play.

I'm confident it wasn't my connection that caused it as, and I'm sure Poly, Beenom, Jonny etc will vouch for this, my connection has been virtually lag free since I got the Homehub, any lag being caused by other players or the ea servers.

Sorry that it frustrated you but I really don't believe I'm to blame for it.

Soldato
well i didnt blame you... if i had blamed you i would have said smt like " you ****** cheating swine youve haxed the game" shame we cant record games because for me it is blindingly obvious that smt (ie lag) is affecting my players, maybe both. x, circle, L1 etc wouldnt do what they're supposed to do. Wouldnt do anything - i'd end up bashing it multiple times and the ball would go out of play.

Still pretty even games before i decided to not bother.

Been playing poly loads recently and its been fine - lag free really.

Hopefully jonny has a rule in about lag. e.g. if its laggy for the player up to 20 min mark then quit and reschedule.

Soldato
OP
Of course if lag is unplayable then it is acceptable to quit and reschedule, but please make sure this is obvious to your opponent that this is the case. It is worth trying swapping host if you are consistantly getting problems.

It is virtually impossible to judge which player's connection is causing the lag problems, especially if they get decent connections with other players, so attempting at another time is the only real option, otehr than that each incidence will need to be looked at seperately for a decision to be made on the next step.

Hope you stay in the competition though surfer :)

Soldato
shucks looks like we got a tough group! Jonny im sure you are going to avenge your defeat to me in the last tourney!

And ps3udo gonna get his payback im sure....hope i get flukey again!

Back
Top Bottom