The All New Desktop Thread, Images No Larger Than 800x600

Associate
Bigmouse how did you make those picture frames on that wallpaper on your desktop?

ta

Read below mate, if you want me to make them for you, just e-mail me the images (see trust) you want and sort it, only takes 5 minutes with a bit of care.

Fairly easy in any image app, just crop the pic you want, then add a white border to it, the rotate as you want, I think he just used layers of the same image, then add a bit of shadow effect, plonk it on the background.

Spot on.

Although you have to be a little careful when rotating the images, they tend to get jaggy edges, so it's worth rotating, then cutting the rough edges.

Soldato
Been a while since I posted anything in this thread mainly down to the real drought in anything resembling a decent wall being uploaded to any of the favourite sites but I grabbed this this morning and quite like it so thought it was worth a post :D

Changed from the Amok theme for the first time in months as well :p

OctoberDesk2007.jpg

Associate
Been a while since I posted anything in this thread mainly down to the real drought in anything resembling a decent wall being uploaded to any of the favourite sites but I grabbed this this morning and quite like it so thought it was worth a post :D

Changed from the Amok theme for the first time in months as well :p

OctoberDesk2007.jpg

Is that winamp up in the corner? Any chance of a link to the skin? :D Cheers.

Back
Top Bottom