*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

If you buy via Apple will you get the SIM-free one?

Ive reserved a SIM-free one from MK but rather get it delivered without hassle instead. Can anyone confirm? Also the bumper seems a waste of time for £25...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Still nothing on o2's prices? Are they waiting to see what the other networks are offering first? I want to pre-order :(

Think I'll get a white one this time around - our office is full of black iPhone's ever since I got one over a year ago!

Still nothing on o2's prices? Are they waiting to see what the other networks are offering first? I want to pre-order :(

Think I'll get a white one this time around - our office is full of black iPhone's ever since I got one over a year ago!

Rumour has it white ones won't be available for another month or two. And they're not available on the Apple Store at the moment, so its look like that rumour might be true.

my checkout is now loading. just asked me to log in

even if i buy one at £600 its still cheaper over the year than buying one on a £40 a month contract

If you buy via Apple will you get the SIM-free one?

Ive reserved a SIM-free one from MK but rather get it delivered without hassle instead. Can anyone confirm? Also the bumper seems a waste of time for £25...

ps3ud0 :cool:

They have said it is sim-free - i just hiope the o2 ones arent considerably cheaper! I would pick it up instore mate - cant trust the posties!

Right what happens if your within your one year purchase of the 3GS 16 gig and its faulty.
What does the apple store do for you in regards to replacing your 16gig 3GS when all they stock is 8Gigs now?

iphone 4 option? yeah I wish.

They'll replace it with a 16GB 3GS I imagine. It'll be a refurbished one, but they always are when they get replaced.

Those already on an O2 Contract, what are you going for?

I've gone for SIM Free, but will need to get my contract transfered to a Microsim. Or should I be going for a 'contract' one? It does say though "You can change your plan type when you pick-up your iPhone at the store."

Ring O2, ask to swap your details to the micro-sim that comes with the iPhone.

Done.

I've gone for SIM free from Apple (store pickup) which is no obligation.

So if O2 then come out with better PAYG prices (as it'll be my O2 contract SIM going in, so being locked to O2 is no biggie) I'll cancel it and go with O2.

Back
Top Bottom