*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

ive reserved one at my local store for O2 upgrade on contract also.

I got my 16gb 3g on launch day so have been out of contract for a while. Upgrade will be the same cost as a new handset so if i have to get a new contract im not bothered as long as i can keep my number.

They have said it is sim-free - i just hiope the o2 ones arent considerably cheaper! I would pick it up instore mate - cant trust the posties!
Its a bit of a trip and means a day off work (which is easily organised) - the only problem is that thats the day my MBP and iTouch are gonna get delivered too!!!

LOL what a nice issue to have :p. Do you lot think the pricing for the dock/bumper online will be the in-store price? Want to see them before I purchase as at the moment the bumper looks ugly and pointless to me...

ps3ud0 :cool:

Just ordered a PAYG from Apple to be delivered June 24th. I went to order the dock with it and it said, "We'll ship everything as one order, on July 3rd". Then I had to wait AGES to remove the dock from the order before being able to submit it.

It's supposedly gone through (it was very slow....) so I'm waiting for a confirmation email before I'm happy.

Why can't I select a store in the drop down menu? :(

scrojn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom