*** The all new iPhone 4 thread - Keep all iPhone 4 stuff in here ***

Soldato
you wont be getting ulimited data anymore not any time soon anyways

But surely if they have me in a contract that states I get unlimited data then it should stay that way until the contract ends..

500Mb doesn't seen a lot tbh..

My lass watches at least an hour of TV catchup/iplayer everyday... and I'm always beasting facebook/email..

If my contract can run for a little while longer then I'll just wait and see what the plans have for bolt ons etc..

Caporegime
just been reading O2s press release that iphone 4 will only be available on first come first served in store, for o2 customers only. No pre-orders.

So with this in mind, and the fact that o2s handset prices are competitive with orange / o2 i'l be sticking with O2.

Iphone is released the day before payday for me, and i simply wont have £119 on thursday. But will on the friday - the day after.

Am i going to be wasting my time going into an o2 store on the Friday evenning i wonder, or am i going to spend a month ringing my o2 store every day.

Soldato
Is anybody else planning on cutting down their SIM to microsim size for the iPhone 4 or is it just me? :D

Lol I think i'm just getting my details transferred now my micro sim is on its way (apparently). If i don't get the sim sorted by the time it arrives it will be scissors time methinks :)

Av8

Av8

Associate
Don't suppose there is any more info on the payg iPhone4? I've looked at o2 site can't find anything conclusive, nor on these forums without going through every single post on 99 paages :D

Associate
Those of you on O2, so on the day of release you have to go down and upgrade if your eligible? This seems like a proper shafting to me.. I rang up customer services and they kept saying you need to go to the o2 shop.

So what is the actual procedure here..

Soldato
Lol I think i'm just getting my details transferred now my micro sim is on its way (apparently). If i don't get the sim sorted by the time it arrives it will be scissors time methinks :)

Unfortunately I'm on Vodafone who haven't yet released any details (afaik?) about providing microsims to non-iPhone contract people :(

TJM

TJM

Associate
Those of you on O2, so on the day of release you have to go down and upgrade if your eligible? This seems like a proper shafting to me.. I rang up customer services and they kept saying you need to go to the o2 shop.

So what is the actual procedure here..
You must go to the shop. There will be nothing sold online for a few weeks at least.

Soldato
Don't suppose there is any more info on the payg iPhone4? I've looked at o2 site can't find anything conclusive, nor on these forums without going through every single post on 99 paages :D

It's going to available but not on release day and no date set.

No pay and go handset pricing either

Soldato

Im pretty sure i read somewhere it will be near the end of July when its expected to be available on o2.co.uk to order, but i can't find the source. I know o2 have stated on their site that it will not be available at launch.

Soldato
No idea if this has been said. but

i have just been into apple and asked if i am going to get one on the 24th if i have reserved..

they have confirmed i am going to have one with my name on it all day. They WILL NOT sell reserved ones untill the 25th so you do have all day to get it. there will be 2 que's on release day. one for reserved people one for one for public un reserved.

Back
Top Bottom