The all new Xbox Live Gamertag Site including leaderboard, gamertag db, stats & more!

Soldato
Possible feature request:

Would it be possible to search which players are playing what games? For instance I would like to see who has GH3 or Rock Band.

Cheers :)

Soldato
OP
BurningHorizons
Melted Face
bluesdevil1
Poc Goodie
blackvault87
All added to the DB, you will appear once it is refreshed tonight.

Hey mate you can remove me from the list, i dont have a 360 anymore!
I deleted you on my test/development site... and it imploded! Evidently my code is more shoddy that I thought! I need to modify a few queries, I'll update once you've been removed. P.S. For shame! Why did you get rid of it?

NorthstaNder
You're already on there :p: http://ocukgt.sidtheturtle.co.uk/gamerstats.php?id=55176

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Possible feature request:

Would it be possible to search which players are playing what games? For instance I would like to see who has GH3 or Rock Band.

Cheers :)
Good idea... I've added it!

Feature added!
If you now look on the game page for a game it will list the gamers who have played it. If and when I get sign-ins sorted for the site, the next step would be to let people add some kind of 'would like to play' section, where you could advertise for example that you want to play GH3, or COD4 or whatever.

Man of Honour
Good idea... I've added it!

Feature added!
If you now look on the game page for a game it will list the gamers who have played it. If and when I get sign-ins sorted for the site, the next step would be to let people add some kind of 'would like to play' section, where you could advertise for example that you want to play GH3, or COD4 or whatever.

Great idea :)

Back
Top Bottom