The all new Xbox Live Gamertag Site including leaderboard, gamertag db, stats & more!

Associate
very nicely done, I Know I'm on there as SemiSkimmed but could you change me to Pastuerised101, had to get a new live account. Not because I got banned or anything, just when i got my new 360 didnt have a internet connection so had to start a new profile.

If semiskimmed is ever onlien it will be my mrs

Soldato
OP
I'm on there as SemiSkimmed but could you change me to Pastuerised101
Done!

A bit of a warning to everyone, Microsoft in their wisdom (or in the shoddy-ness of Live) have decided that the following gamertags no longer exist:

D4v3r
Sku1ly
Bri2205
Jawas
Hair Metal Kev
thebearuk25
Perm Boy
JAKSH
Spikecast
damo7769
Furyo UK

Because of this, my app has given you all a score of zero. Normal service will resume once you pop back into existence on Live. I'm looking into altering the code to 'ignore' you if this happens again, so that rather than having your score plummet then fly back up, it just ignores what happened. If I get this working, I will go back and fix all of the funky values in the database.

Associate
any chance you could add me

Moody41

Sorry McDaniel, seems like I'm taking your crown. You shouldn't have helped me get my login sorted ;)

Soldato
OP
Thanks for the praise guys :D

Feature added!
As requested by Dan1984, the front page now has stats on the biggest gamerscore gains in the last day, week and month.

I've also fixed that values from the days Xbox Live was suffering from man flu, so the graphs look a little less wonky.

Last edited:
Soldato
When does the site know a game's been in your top five (i'm talking popularity of games page within your site).

Say if i play 10 games all within the hour, will the site notice and rank up each game on the chart or only rank the last 5 that I played as the more popular depending on when you update your site?

:confused:

Soldato
OP
Everything is based on the snap shot I take of your gamercard each evening- basically if it's not on there it doesn't get recorded. For example I play six games today, the one that I played first is relegated to position six on my last played games and therefore doesn't appear in my top five- so it is not recorded.

It would be better if I could snap shot more regularly like the bigger sites do, but I can't find a way of doing it short of hiring an entire server.

Soldato
any chance you could add me

Moody41

Sorry McDaniel, seems like I'm taking your crown. You shouldn't have helped me get my login sorted ;)

No probs i reigned supreme for basically a year anyway... stupid work getting in the way :)

1st the worst

2nd the best and all that jazzzz!

Back
Top Bottom