The all new Xbox Live Gamertag Site including leaderboard, gamertag db, stats & more!

Soldato
OP
Think I've found a bug.

On the games page for example:

http://ocukgt.sidtheturtle.co.uk/games.php?gid=223

When I click on another game and click Compare is doesn't load the game I select.

T.

Hmm seems to be working here. E.g:

ahvschromehounds.gif

Is is a specific game that isn't working for you?

Soldato
OP
out of interest, how often does it update?

Once a day at the moment, as the software runs on my PC at home. I want to change that, but I need to find a host that will let me run a bespoke Windows program that consumes bandwidth every ten minutes without is costing a fortune, as obviously I don't make any money out of the site.

P.S. I'll add everyone who has asked to be added once I'm home.

Caporegime
Can I suggest that the graph resolution is made higher so that as not to have those horrible angular lines? maybe a minimum resolution of 10 would do it, also, the x axis should be higher so you can actually see the peak of the line.

Soldato
OP
Can I suggest that the graph resolution is made higher so that as not to have those horrible angular lines? maybe a minimum resolution of 10 would do it, also, the x axis should be higher so you can actually see the peak of the line.

What do you mean by resolution? If you mean for example that graph a few posts up there isn't much I can do to make it 'curvy'- a limitation of the graph software. It does look a lot better on the more frequently played games. If it's something else, screen shot it and let me know.

Increasing the x axis a touch is a good idea. I'll just need to work out a way of doing it right. Say a uniform increase of 100 points would look okay for most people, but it would squash the graph for people at the bottom of the leaderboard and wouldn't be visible for those at the top. Let me have a play.

Back
Top Bottom