• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

how many gamers even really care? what is this some streamer edition card, gotta get the same card as some dumb streamer has been gifted for free

More than you think I'd guess and not to do with streaming, just voip users (discord etc).

I'm certainly going to be testing it on inbound discord due to a couple of people I game with. :cry:

how many gamers even really care? what is this some streamer edition card, gotta get the same card as some dumb streamer has been gifted for free

I think you've gone a little overboard with that...

It's a small feature that helps elimate background noise, I live in a fairly busy place, Cars going by every few minutes, And in the day time it can get loud even with the windows shut, This gets rid of that when talking with friends while gaming or talking to relatives over some other VOIP program.

Glad to hear it! Some pretty good deals going around now, and I expect prices of the next gen to be unpalatable initially (plus it seems they've been delayed to allow time to shift current stock).
Didn’t have a pc at all so waiting was not an option for me! This rig should last me a few years hopefully and if it doesn’t I’ll take alook at it when the time comes

The 22.7.1 driver has issues with Lost Ark, looks like a transparency bug, menus and the map flicker and the main screen has a visible texture over it that should probably be blended.

@AMD_Vik This new driver is also giving me a black screen when initially launching The Division 2 but it does eventually come on (it is skipping the initial screen it seems, has a warning etc about flashing lights). Lasts around 30/40 secs.

I did a fresh install of them (via the install option) just in case and is still doing it.

@AMD_Vik This new driver is also giving me a black screen when initially launching The Division 2 but it does eventually come on (it is skipping the initial screen it seems, has a warning etc about flashing lights). Lasts around 30/40 secs.

I did a fresh install of them (via the install option) just in case and is still doing it.
Hey there, are you able to consistently reproduce this? If so, can you let us know what your system details are and I'll check in with our Vanguard beta testers.

Another slightly iffy driver upgrade for me. Usually, install over the top works just fine but this is the 2nd driver release where I've had to DDU and then install fresh. This is what happened initially (before DDU) when I went from 22.6.1 (minimal install) to 22.7.1 (full install). Wasn't just the AMD Management GUI that was impacted, everything went a bit tranced out including windows. Seems OK after the clean install though.

AMD-Corruption.jpg

Back
Top Bottom