• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Man of Honour
Okay, using DX mine was 5.5GB max usage. I assume that GPU-Z sees the whole lot and reports it as 8GB?

Just about to load up in Mantle.

Associate
Honestly, I'm not sure. I think the issue is unlikely to be the graphics card if it plays games perfectly normally though. Trying a different PCI-E slot won't hurt i suppose.

Tried different PCI-E slot , same result! Also tried a different BIOS.

This screenshot shows the fan tachometer randomly jump to 5327 RPM for awhile yet the fan speed graph above it shows the fan at 20%. :confused:

noRcqSp.png

Caporegime
OP
Tried different PCI-E slot , same result! Also tried a different BIOS.

This screenshot shows the fan tachometer randomly jump to 5327 RPM for awhile yet the fan speed graph above it shows the fan at 20%. :confused:

noRcqSp.png

Ok Dempsey, i think i will speak with our support team about your issue and see what they suggest.

I'm going to send you a trust message and provide support to you offline, stand by. :)

Caporegime
OP
Frostbite OSD?

Yes, you've never seen it before?

2x290P @ stock 1080P Ultra x4AA

ScreenshotWin32-0009.png

Soldato
Hi Matt

Can you pass on some feedback please.

I would much prefer it, and I expect many others too, that the AMD Gaming Evolved app was not included in the express install option when we install the AMD drivers.

Thanks. :)

Caporegime
OP
Hi Matt

I would much prefer it, and I expect many others too, that the AMD Gaming Evolved app was not included in the express install option when we install the AMD drivers.

Select custom install and you can deselect it to stop it from installing Mike, However I've passed your feedback along. :)

Soldato
Hi Matt

Agreed!

Matt, will have a quick go with single card in mantle in a bit. It's definitely when using mantle that I get the strange judder.

As mentioned before using ddu and reinstalling had cpu and gpu usage pretty smooth, but what I see on screen is not representative of that or the fps.

It's not microstutter...

Will use your cfg to see what mem usage like

Caporegime
OP
Agreed!

Matt, will have a quick go with single card in mantle in a bit. It's definitely when using mantle that I get the strange judder.

As mentioned before using ddu and reinstalling had cpu and gpu usage pretty smooth, but what I see on screen is not representative of that or the fps.

It's not microstutter...

Will use your car to see what mem usage like.

Apologies for possibly asking this twice, but you don't have Raptr/Gaming Evolved APP running in the background do you?

Back
Top Bottom