• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

AMDMatt
Just moved back to AMD switched my 970 for a 8gb MSI R9 290X hopefully getting another soon if another retailer plays ball and accepts my return.

Anyway I am having trouble with setting up eyefinity.

Cleaned with DDU
Installed latest omega driver

Final step after the eyefinity setup just after alignment I click next all 3 displays turn black and won't turn back on.

I have to unplug all but 1 lead use DDU again and reinstall driver to get my 3 monitors back.

They work fine in expanded mode just not eyefinity.
Everything was ok with NVSURROUND?

Any ideas how to fix or if it is getting worked on

AMDMatt
Just moved back to AMD switched my 970 for a 8gb MSI R9 290X hopefully getting another soon if another retailer plays ball and accepts my return.

Anyway I am having trouble with setting up eyefinity.

Cleaned with DDU
Installed latest omega driver

Final step after the eyefinity setup just after alignment I click next all 3 displays turn black and won't turn back on.

I have to unplug all but 1 lead use DDU again and reinstall driver to get my 3 monitors back.

They work fine in expanded mode just not eyefinity.
Everything was ok with NVSURROUND?

Any ideas how to fix or if it is getting worked on

Hi DMF1986,

Great to hear and glad to have you back on the Red Team. :)

To be perfectly honest with you, Eyefinity is not my area of expertise due to never having actually been fortunate enough to use it myself. However i will speak with my support team and come back to you with more help as soon as possible. :)

don't you think it was better before matt when you would release crossfire profiles as soon as they were available instead of the method now of us all having to wait for the driver.

don't you think it was better before matt when you would release crossfire profiles as soon as they were available instead of the method now of us all having to wait for the driver.

Yes, when you had monthly drivers, the crossfire caps seemed redundant, now when its sometimes a few months between drivers, the caps are arguably more needed than ever.
I used to use them religiously with Clevo laptop with crossfire I had at the time.

Hoping that AMD bring them back. Doesn't seem like there would be that much work involved.

Back
Top Bottom