• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Soldato
m0j28.jpg

Soldato
It is a p**s take that drivers are taking such a long time, especially when CRPR have release about 3 patches within a week. Come on AMD, just bloody release a Witcher 3 driver and release Project cards whenever, or if ever you fix it.

Soldato
My Cf 290 tri-X cards have been excellent at 4k but the slow profile support is pushing me nvidia way. I tend to buy from both sides and its been a while tbh. 980Ti in sli is a tempting thought...

Soldato
Is there an ETA for the driver as it was supposed to be last week wasn't it?

Really want to play W3 but crossfire is essential for myself and many others also I am sure.

Soldato
I haven't even tried to play it yet, have just been hoping for a driver to pop up, I know I will need it at 2160p. :(

I love AMD's hardware but their support has just been dire recently and leaves a sour taste TBH.

AYEMDEEE WHY YOU PLAY WITH MY EMOTIONS! :(

Caporegime
This situation has me worried about Arkham Knight now. Can we expect a similar driver-less experience? Are there going to be Gameworks features in Arkham Knight?

Yeah this is going to be make or break for me, my most anticipated game since it got announced so if this runs crap on the 290 and AMD don't get something sorted within a week then I will be looking for a cheap 980!

The first 2 batman games run very well, AO runs well too but has micro stutter regardless of what settings I use (like every gameworks title for my pc....)

Soldato
I think its already break for me. Project cars and Witcher 3 were my most anticipated PC games and im having to use a single card in both.

Associate
Starting to get a bit ridiculous though to be fair. I'm not a fan boy by any means, I just normally buy 'best bang for buck' but this card has give me nothing but grief.

I feel even sorrier for people running multi GPU setups.

Back
Top Bottom