• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

I have the exact same cards. I've tried Crossfire and Quad and it's perfectly smooth on my system. If you can try what i suggested above that would help, thanks. :)

I'd recommend leaving the pagefile on Auto, no need to mess with that.

Which OS are you using?

Last graph is a bit small but the gpu usgae at the end you can see on both cards usage is dropping to 0% at random times
Bi9zekA.jpg

i5pgcFt.jpg

tsn0qur.jpg

DmnbIrM.jpg

Ci4LBl9.png

"Wait for an update" ;) :D :rolleyes:

Pretty poor response to be honest.

Here's me expecting an actual productive response /facepalm

That wait for an update answer leads me to believe a Driver is very near, or perhaps im looking to much into it

#RumourMill

I think so too, seeing as Matt has suddenly started posting in here again.

Let's be honest, he doesn't have much choice really. The more he shys away from the complaints the more it looks like AMD doesn't care.

https://mobile.twitter.com/amd_roy/status/603272344925249536
read above just now and left feeling it's time to quit amd now,we need drivers for games when they are released,not weeks of hot air and no action.
Does amd have a proper team working on drivers? don't employ a retired gardener sorting there drivers on the cheap do they:)
I don't use crossfire,but to be honest people I know well do,one said to me while playing witcher 3"least with amd's idea of what crossfire is all about,your guaranteed of always having a spare card":D

Last graph is a bit small but the gpu usgae at the end you can see on both cards usage is dropping to 0% at random times
Bi9zekA.jpg

i5pgcFt.jpg

tsn0qur.jpg

DmnbIrM.jpg

Ci4LBl9.png

Thanks. Any chance of making the last graph more readable?

Your settings look fine aside from that, so not sure why performance is bad. Does Vsync on or off make any difference?

The more he shys away from the complaints the more it looks like AMD doesn't care.

it already looks like AMD doesn't care, regardless if Matt posts here or not. The proof is already there for all to see. They've gone, simple as that, and what we getting soon, rebrands of rebrands of rebrands. Pathetic now, everyone should just jump ship, I know I am.

Yeah just strange he gave a short answer with a smiley like somethings coming up

I did think the smiley emoticon was a strange addition to a frustrated customer in all fairness but still, I'm not holding my breath.

I think if there was a genuine fix for the issue he would have said 'We've fixed it in the next driver build' or words to that effect.

Thanks. Any chance of making the last graph more readable?

Your settings look fine aside from that, so not sure why performance is bad. Does Vsync on or off make any difference?

no tried that it shoots up to about 140 fps but when one of the gpu's drops to 0% fps drops to around 110.

will take another 2 secs. first world problems 4k one monitor 1080p second res's go screwy

What.... Are those rebrands?

c18f0e2bf1e131dd02c96c2d96a895e5.png

Have you tried running the game without you-z running in the background?

Are you clocks static while you play the game?

Thats it.

GPU-Z. no stutter at all. obv cant check gpu usage but it seemed smooth as butter.

What did you work out was best settings for crossfire 290x's then to stay at 60fps @ 4K?

Back
Top Bottom