• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!

Crossfire profile added, but the game still doesn't work properly???

WHY RELEASE THE DRIVER!!!

oh my god, i have had it with AMD. Will keep the 295X2 for the moment but will absolutely be moving to Pascal next card.

This is just absolutely shocking/

WHAT

THE

I guess I should not be surprised that amd has yet again failed to acknowledge elite?

I despise AMD right now.

Should people start buying amd cards with bananas from now on for the monkeys doing drivers?

Constant flickering / shimmering around Geralts hair (hairworks disabled)

Constant flickering in the distance

FPS hovering arounf 35-45fps @ 1920x1200 settings on Ultra

GPU usage sitting around 50% on one card, 60% on the other

All in all....

Unacceptable.

For what it's worth, i personally, do NOT enjoy a good rant

What i do enjoy, is being able to use a graphics card i paid over £800 for, to play the latest AAA titles and receive drivers / updates regularly instead of being made to feel like they are doing me a favour.

Last edited:
Not Matts fault at all

I would be floored if he didn't think the situation is just as **** as the rest of us - he's just the poor guy who takes the flack on forums as a rep.

Nothing personal against him at all, but he needs to be told that this is just totally unacceptable, and then hopefully can reiterate this to people in charge

Just to add.

Flicker gone if you turn off AA

woohoo. I can run the game with AA off on my £800 card and it looks crap.

Not Matts fault at all

I would be floored if he didn't think the situation is just as **** as the rest of us - he's just the poor guy who takes the flack on forums as a rep.

Nothing personal against him at all, but he needs to be told that this is just totally unacceptable, and then hopefully can reiterate this to people in charge

Just to add.

Flicker gone if you turn off AA

woohoo. I can run the game with AA off on my £800 card and it looks crap.

For now try forcing AA in CCC..

Wait, so TW3 profile doesn't actually work properly? I'm downloading the driver so haven't been able to check.

EDIT: Just read notes

• The Witcher 3 - Wild Hunt: Crossfire users may experience poor performance or random flickering. As a workaround we suggest disabling Anti-Aliasing from the game’s video - post processing settings. If the issues persist further, we suggest disabling Crossfire while we continue to work with CD Projekt Red to resolve this issue.

WHAT. THE. ****.

So for a crossfire profile we get some half-arsed garbage?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom