• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Got a new 1440p monitor today and have just been met with a display port link failure? Is this a driver thing? Remember seeing it somewhere but can't remember where.

I think it's a pretty common thing with them currently.

Have raised it a few times myself.

Gets annoying after a while.

My verdict on the witcher crossfire profile: good scaling and usage across both gpu's, some minor flickering that isn't particularly noticeable except in specific situations, but the menus are quite bad for flicker.

Worth using for 90% of the gameplay, the other 10% is really irritating. Nearly there AMD, just nail it for the next drivers.

My verdict on the witcher crossfire profile: good scaling and usage across both gpu's, some minor flickering that isn't particularly noticeable except in specific situations, but the menus are quite bad for flicker.

Worth using for 90% of the gameplay, the other 10% is really irritating. Nearly there AMD, just nail it for the next drivers.

Thanks Dev. Working with the game devs to fix, likely to be in an updated game patch or Catalyst driver. :)

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this, but any idea when we might expect the next set of drivers? Any idea what their priorities for those are going to be?

I don't know, we've only just released our latest set. As for when the next game patch is due, you'd need to check in with CD Projekt Red. If the issue gets fixed in a game patch, I'll make sure to let everyone know about it here.

So no solutions for ccc refusing to open matt? ive reinstalled twice.

I used driver sweeping after uninstalling and restarting.

Try DDU in safe mode then when it restarts install driver.

I'd recommend avoiding driver sweepers unless you're already having problems. If the wrong files get deleted and cannot be recovered, sometimes the only fix is a fresh Windows install.

Back
Top Bottom