• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Caporegime
OP
Soldato
I'm surprised Matt or Joe didn't post this. AMD driver team are taking questions on Crimson drivers..

https://community.amd.com/thread/193374

Hello Red Team! For the next 72 hours, the Radeon Software Crimson Edition team is taking questions! Have a question about the functionality, features or support of Crimson? Ask us now and we will get you an answer within two days. Please note that only on-topic questions will be answered.

Caporegime
Noticed since putting windows 10 on with these latest crimson drivers that the mini map in GTA is broke i.e. if I set a marker to a certain place, the purple line won't show, it will flicker every now and then, same for cops "line of sight" i.e. you just see the dots for the police but I can't see their radar scope, again it will flicker every now and then...

Any ideas?

Soldato
Noticed since putting windows 10 on with these latest crimson drivers that the mini map in GTA is broke i.e. if I set a marker to a certain place, the purple line won't show, it will flicker every now and then, same for cops "line of sight" i.e. you just see the dots for the police but I can't see their radar scope, again it will flicker every now and then...

Any ideas?

Will test this later see if u also get it.

Caporegime
I am guessing it is an AMD thing as this is a completely fresh install of W10 and only had the latest crimson drivers on this new install.

just wait Nexus, it'll be fixed when it's fixed ;)

So in about a year then.... joy :D

You getting the same too then?

It makes the game pretty unplayable for some parts i.e. that lamar mission we tried a few months ago is a complete and utter no go :(

Associate

Any ideas?

Have you tried this from Matt ??

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=28946925&postcount=11

Soldato
I am guessing it is an AMD thing as this is a completely fresh install of W10 and only had the latest crimson drivers on this new install.

So in about a year then.... joy :D

You getting the same too then?

It makes the game pretty unplayable for some parts i.e. that lamar mission we tried a few months ago is a complete and utter no go :(

ive not played it yet, will try it in a bit.

Soldato
wow, just tried GTA V first time with Crimson drivers, a total stuttery mess. The game was never like this before, now every 5 seconds the games does a huge stutter, almost a split second where everything stops, absolutely ridiculous. Getting so pee'd off now.

23444544079_4124bf4c46_b.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Have you tried alt-tabbing to desktop then back to the game? I have to do this for a few games, otherwise my FPS dip <50, once I have alt tabbed, I'm locked to 60fps then.

Back
Top Bottom