• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The AMD Driver Thread

Soldato
Some of us (not all, which is why they are having trouble replicating it) have issues where DPC latency goes through the roof if you have more than one monitor enabled. Disabling vsync helps, but the only real workaround is Disabling any secondary monitors (which then allows you to use vsync with no problems). Oddly, this doesn't affect eyefinity arrays, but just extended desktops. Matt had reported several times, but they don't seem able to fix it because they can't pin down a cause (no common hardware, etc). Real pain in the backside and I'm also desperate for a fix.

Thanks for explaining.

Soldato
Some of us (not all, which is why they are having trouble replicating it) have issues where DPC latency goes through the roof if you have more than one monitor enabled. Disabling vsync helps, but the only real workaround is Disabling any secondary monitors (which then allows you to use vsync with no problems). Oddly, this doesn't affect eyefinity arrays, but just extended desktops. Matt had reported several times, but they don't seem able to fix it because they can't pin down a cause (no common hardware, etc). Real pain in the backside and I'm also desperate for a fix.

How would I know if I'm getting this?
What's DPC latency?

Soldato
Still before the release date of GTA does this mean there wont be a crossfire profile for it until the next driver update? or think that they have one in there for when it's released? Not that it matters to me, just curious.

Soldato
Still before the release date of GTA does this mean there wont be a crossfire profile for it until the next driver update? or think that they have one in there for when it's released? Not that it matters to me, just curious.

Doubt it, dying light still doesn't have it and that was released in January

Back
Top Bottom