The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Commissario
OP
I just received the Plastic Memories blu-rays from ATA this morning:D
I was a little surprised when I took volume one out and found volume two underneath it as I was expecting them to ship separately (although looking at the site they're only about a week or two apart for release).

I've also received a slightly cryptic email from animeonline about an order shippin (the order reference but not contents), which looks like it's part two of fruits basket :)

And in anime I'm watching, Zombieland saga is proving to be very fun so far, with Tae being brilliant :)
zombie3.gif

Soldato
Yep I received Plastic Memories this morning as well as long as Let Me Eat Your Pancreas.

I really think AoL need to work some more on some aspects of the their updated site and emails. You look at your order list on their site and it doesn't even tell you what you've ordered, you have to go into each order in turn to see what it's for .... madness. Just tell me what I have ordered and when it's due to be released ... given the way that everything is never released when it was supposed to be.

Soldato
Watched Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? S1 at the weekend after it popped up on Netflix, really enjoyed it and seen S2 aired last year but I'm going to wait for it to pop up Netflix as it's not on my usual site.

Soldato
@Evangelion if you haven't watched it yet. Hunter x Hunter is amazing..just finished it myself couldn't stop watching. Can't believe I never heard of such an amazing show. Some anime fan lol

The author behind it also made Yu Yu Hakusho, which is well worth a watch if you've never seen it. One of the few anime where I actually prefer the English dub.

I'm hoping Hunter x Hunter actually gets finished, the manga tends to go on hiatus for years on end.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
The author behind it also made Yu Yu Hakusho, which is well worth a watch if you've never seen it. One of the few anime where I actually prefer the English dub.

I'm hoping Hunter x Hunter actually gets finished, the manga tends to go on hiatus for years on end.

Thanks will check it out.

Soldato
Is there any new good horror available or on the horizon? Or any Demon/Monster etc with some fan service, plenty of gore etc available? I think I have watched all of the most popular stuff but ran out a while ago :(

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Is there any new good horror available or on the horizon? Or any Demon/Monster etc with some fan service, plenty of gore etc available? I think I have watched all of the most popular stuff but ran out a while ago :(

Dororo is quite good. Not exactly horror but plenty of graphical violence and monster/demons if you havent watched it.

Soldato
Thanks for that. Will check out some trailers and reviews when I get home.

Would I be right in thinking there was a new either live action or series of Tokyo Ghoul recently?

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Was Surprised Vinland Saga was quite good. Ideal for Viking fans.

If only this existed, what potential. :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Thanks for that. Will check out some trailers and reviews when I get home.

Would I be right in thinking there was a new either live action or series of Tokyo Ghoul recently?

Tokyo Ghoul:re came out late 2018, and I think there was a second live action movie that came out last year sometime.

Vinland Saga was great, made me think of a Viking themed Berserk.

Soldato
Wasn't Tokyo Ghoul: re a game? I think it was the second live action I am thinking about. Pity there isn't a continuation of Gantz.. Actually loved the premise of that and the CG on Gantz:O was very good imho.

Back
Top Bottom