The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Seven Deadly Sins season 5 just dropped on Netflix.
Been waiting eagerly for it for months. Just watched the 1st ep of S5, feel like watching all 12 eps right now, just LOVE this show so much. I'm still an anime newbie only seen a few, but it's so amazing.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
Been waiting eagerly for it for months. Just watched the 1st ep of S5, feel like watching all 12 eps right now, just LOVE this show so much. I'm still an anime newbie only seen a few, but it's so amazing.

Shame we have to wait for the other half of the season.

Soldato
Managed to catch the Violet Evergarden film in the cinema a couple of days. Lovely film although not a fast burner. Some lovely visuals and sound at times, although a little bittersweet thinking of the fire a few years back and the people who worked on the series who couldn't be here for the film

Soldato
Rewatching Evangelion, think I originally watched it over 20 years ago. Loved it then and finding a renewed appreciation for it now. It's just sublime. Thinking I may track down some of the other anime/OAVs , Patlabor, Macross, Nadesico etc see how they've aged,probably better than myself :rolleyes:

Soldato
Rewatching Evangelion, think I originally watched it over 20 years ago. Loved it then and finding a renewed appreciation for it now. It's just sublime. Thinking I may track down some of the other anime/OAVs , Patlabor, Macross, Nadesico etc see how they've aged,probably better than myself :rolleyes:

I saw it for the first time earlier this year, I don't usually get on with older shows but I think it still stands up pretty well today. The end of the series was a total mess though and the EoE film was required to try and make it actually make some sense overall.

I didn't care much about the rebuild films felt like a different version of events was unnecessary.

The opening song of NGE is great though :)

Caporegime
Finished Demon Slayer + movie, all very good, other than Zenitsu being too annoying at times.

Halfway through Hinamatsuri, as we have decided we want to watch a bunch of more light-hearted comedies since the last few shows we have watched have all been a bit heavier.

Wacky premise and a lot of fun, with story arcs flipping between characters from episode to episode.

Caporegime
I'm a bit sick of Isekai, this is the comedy stuff we have lined up:

Good Luck Girl
Tanaka-kun Is Always Listless
Detroit Metal City
Shimoneta
Prison School
To Be Hero
Plastic Nee-San
Kiss Him Not Me
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto
The Devil As A Part-Timer

Soldato
I saw it for the first time earlier this year, I don't usually get on with older shows but I think it still stands up pretty well today. The end of the series was a total mess though and the EoE film was required to try and make it actually make some sense overall.

I didn't care much about the rebuild films felt like a different version of events was unnecessary.

The opening song of NGE is great though :)

Must admit I haven't seen the rebuild films, I'll make a point of adding them to the list. :)

Soldato
I'm a bit sick of Isekai, this is the comedy stuff we have lined up:

Good Luck Girl
Tanaka-kun Is Always Listless
Detroit Metal City
Shimoneta
Prison School
To Be Hero
Plastic Nee-San
Kiss Him Not Me
Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto
The Devil As A Part-Timer

Some I've seen in there, some I haven't :)

Looks like a good list though, Sleepy princess in the demon castle isn't an isekai worth checking out a couple of clips and seeing what you think :)

Must admit I haven't seen the rebuild films, I'll make a point of adding them to the list. :)

Picked good timing as well the last rebuild film is releasing imminently.

A2Z

A2Z

Soldato
Shame we have to wait for the other half of the season.
Finished the 12 eps and wow was hooked every ep, some even nearly brought a tear to my eye haha. Not sure if I can wait for Netflix to show the rest of the eps or will just find them elsewhere.

Just need to decide what character to get a tattoo of as mentioned months ago.. lol

Soldato
Just finished Odd Taxi went in not knowing much about it after Gigguk recommended it, glad I watched it, not watched an Anime like that in a long time, unique in it's unfolding over the episodes and the art style was enjoyable.

Back
Top Bottom