The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Soldato
If you don't do so already, it's worth checking anime-on-line.com every Friday as they do a weekly offer from their catalogue for a tenner :)
I've picked up a few bargains and several series that I'd forgotten about/missed on release :)

I'm currently enjoying Tokyo Ghoul on Netflix and watched Terror in Resonance last week :)

ah cheers m8 i never knew about the weekly offer :D

Soldato
Any one watched boruto? I loved the naruto series and shipuden however there fillers were so bad and so so many of them if boruto is same I may not bother, Maduro and shipuden would have been on air far less if they didn't do so much filler

Soldato
Hopefully should finish rewatching Show by Rock and Lucky Star this weekend .... I'd forgotten just how many subtle FMP references there were in the first half of the latter.

Well managed to get through both of those as well as season 2 of OreImo as well.

Currently just finishing the first half of Your Lie in April (which I managed to get at without destroying the packaging in the process).

Soldato
Shingeki no Kyojin aka Attack on Titan and Boku no Hero Academia both started Saturday again and Gundam Wing Orphans s2 finished yesterday, not sure if they will do another but Thunderbolt should be starting again this month.

Associate
Shingeki no Kyojin aka Attack on Titan and Boku no Hero Academia both started Saturday again and Gundam Wing Orphans s2 finished yesterday, not sure if they will do another but Thunderbolt should be starting again this month.

sunrise announce they doing new gundam series call "Mobile Suit Gundam: Twilight Axis" it apart of the gundam unicorn universe and take place short time after the end events of "Gundam Unicorn". it listed for airing in june of this year.

Commissario
OP
I started watching "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" last night, I'd forgotten how great it is, as I think it must be about 7 years since I last saw it, things like the early conversations the Tachikoma's had with each other and the human team members.

Soldato
I think I'm going to go for this slice-of-life, dragon-maid thing that's been going around. The GIF memes from it piqued my interests.

I started watching "Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex" last night, I'd forgotten how great it is, as I think it must be about 7 years since I last saw it, things like the early conversations the Tachikoma's had with each other and the human team members.

Aramaki's still the boss. :cool:

Soldato
It was discussed in its own thread on here and in the Movie thread. Raymond Lin loved it. I thought it was a passable western adaption that although suffered from the typical Hollywood methods of making it palatable to American audiences, could not kill the underlying themes or the story entirely. I would rate it above quite a few movies from the Marvel mill, for example. If you don't remember the original all that well, probably even better.

Caporegime
Has anyone watched the ScaJo GITs movie yet? I just can't see it comparing favourably to the anime (be it the movies, series or OVAs).
Yes, and it's a good movie!

If you go in expecting more than the original GITS, you'll be disappointed. If you go in looking for a futuristic action movie with amazing visuals and a good homage to the original, you will enjoy it. Personally I thoroughly enjoyed it and I am a big fan of the original GITS.

Caporegime
We've been watching Soul Eater Not as our 'background' anime, and we are getting why the 'Not' is there!

It is nothing like the original show, apart from being set in the same universe with some cameos from original characters, this is pure loli fan-service, haha. Glad it's not one I watch on the tube, I'd look like a right pervert.

Soldato
Finished watching Assasination Classroom (Ansatsu Kyoushitsu) season 2 today, man last few episodes had me choking a bit, been a while that! What a fantastic series. Loved it from minute one. Koro Sensei is hilarious :D

Probably moving on Gundam Iron Blooded Orphans next before I go and watch a long series like Fairy Tale.

Back
Top Bottom