The anime thread sequel (it's still not as good as the Manga though),

Associate
Man I hope they can find a permanant location for this or do a updated one in the future, I really wanted to see this in person.
Gutted its getting decomissioned.

Caporegime
I got to see it last year. The best moment is when you enter, going through the entrance tunnel and coming out the other side seeing it in the "dock".

GBQEpeI.jpg

xzSiK7X.jpg

Soldato
Man I hope they can find a permanant location for this or do a updated one in the future, I really wanted to see this in person.
Gutted its getting decomissioned.
A friend of mine is in Japan at the moment and he timed his visit so he could go see this before its moved/takendown. He was there on 30/03/2024 and said it was packed with people having a final look. He also went to see the unicorn gundam in Odaiba

Soldato
The wolf whistling song! :D

I'm looking forward to the new series, and hoping they'll take it to the end of the original books or at the very least a lot further along.

Also
Lol i saw those. I hope they release a new holo dancing figurine, might have to buy it if they do. This will be a 2 Cour (25 episode) run so it should last up until the end of the original i think

Last edited:
Caporegime
AmiAmi…i have a love hate relationship with that site. I love it but my wallet hates it! :D

I have stopped buying figures, takes too much room and too annoying to keep dusting them! Only got the last Pre-Order from way back in the Pandemic through 2 months ago (Marin Kitagawa), feels kinda nice knowing I don’t have any ‘payments’ hanging over my head lol

Caporegime
I checked out 5 minutes after i posted :cry:

@Raymond Lin I only have 1 other figure which is Hayasaka from love is war that a friend bought me so i have plenty of room to start collecting lol

oyvCYEA.png

These are tiny and more in the “pop up parade” grade so tend to be smaller than “Scale” figures. Not sure how much you know about figures, they have different ranges. Scales are normally more detailed, larger and more expensive. There are some exception of course.

One of my biggest one is Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx in the wedding dress, or Cowboy Bebop double figure.

Last edited:
Soldato
These are tiny and more in the “pop up parade” grade so tend to be smaller than “Scale” figures. Not sure how much you know about figures, they have different ranges. Scales are normally more detailed, larger and more expensive. There are some exception of course.

One of my biggest one is Zero Two from Darling in the Franxx in the wedding dress, or Cowboy Bebop double figure.
Yeah i've seen some fo the scale ones at £150-£300. I would love this Demon Slayer Mitsuri Kanroji (Love hshihara) figure but i cant stomach £289 quid on it (I can afford it but i would feel bad for spending so much on it). So i'll be happy with some cheap and cheerful ones for now

Edit: That Zero Two one is really really nice and i've looked at some of her figures in the past..... another one though thats just shy of 3 hundo :eek:

Edit2: Quite like the popup parade goblin slayer figure

Last edited:
Caporegime
Yeah i've seen some fo the scale ones at £150-£300. I would love this Demon Slayer Mitsuri Kanroji (Love hshihara) figure but i cant stomach £289 quid on it (I can afford it but i would feel bad for spending so much on it). So i'll be happy with some cheap and cheerful ones for now

Edit: That Zero Two one is really really nice and i've looked at some of her figures in the past..... another one though thats just shy of 3 hundo :eek:

Edit2: Quite like the popup parade goblin slayer figure

That is a 1/4 scale one. It is enormous. Personally I made a rule before I start.

1 - No 1/4 scales
2 - No resins
3 - No chasing after inflated used market prices, if I missed it, so be it.

Perhaps right now is the best time to buy due to the strong yen, when I was buying them it was like 130 yen to £1, now it is like 190yen to £1.

Associate
Cats or kids? Or a lady which doesnt know your habit lol?
Cats and mainly because all of my figures are S.H.Figuarts which requires some type of posing and I am rubbish at posing figures so I just leave them boxed up so I don't have to deal with that hassle.
Also I got no where to store the boxes as well lol.

Back
Top Bottom