The Apprentice 13 - Weds 4th Oct 2017 - 9pm BBC1

Soldato
Well firing 3 people last week didn't give anyone a kick to try, what a shambles.
Yeh it's kind of entertaining watching muppets in action.

I used to think they hand picked a couple for entertainment value. Now I'm wondering if they picked a job lot of "characters" purely for entertainment purposes.

Oddly, I actually started to feel sorry for Alan last night lol...

Soldato
Poor bloke who's with Elizabeth

OliveJPG.jpg

:D

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Now I’m no prude but if that were the 2 guys leering over female models and measuring their inside leg in that manner wouldn’t it cause an uproar? Why is it different?
Because women?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I’d sooner watch 12 episodes of interviews than the dross that this season has become. Last night was a new level of low.

Not knowing the name of the brand that you’re promoting was lolstupid. My toes were curling when the fashion magazine googled the name of the woman and called Jade out.

Sarah to win by a country mile.

Soldato
I’d sooner watch 12 episodes of interviews than the dross that this season has become. Last night was a new level of low.

Not knowing the name of the brand that you’re promoting was lolstupid. My toes were curling when the fashion magazine googled the name of the woman and called Jade out.

Sarah to win by a country mile.
What was the point of the fashion magazine? It didn't seem to have bearing on the final result.

Back
Top Bottom