The Apprentice 2018 (Series 14) - 3rd October

Soldato
A professional actress
The Apprentice 2018 is looming and the candidates have been revealed – and there’s one familiar face among them for fans of Shameless.
Because Sarah Byrne, who is taking her place among the 16 hoping to win Lord Sugar’s investment this year, is a former star of that Channel 4 hit.
The 29-year-old from Manchester now runs a children’s acting academy – but just who did she play in Shameless, exactly?
Well those of you who watched the show might just remember her as Meena Karib – who was in the series from 2008-2009.
(artificial joliesque pout ?)

seems it is renewed until 2020

"As far as I'm concerned, I'm up for it, before they put me in the coffin."
He continues: "I think we're all proud of the brand really. You refer to it failing in other markets - we've kept it going, and we've kept it going because it has life in it, and we are passionate about the brand.
"We're making sure that it's not just good entertainment, but actually delivers the right message
..is he still as motivated ... waives his fee ?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Sabrina and Jasmine hnnnngggg

No doubt the first episode will be a complete **** show, so for that reason.... I’m in!

Love the apprentice, even if every season is the same. Can’t help but shout at the tv at the idiocy and that keeps me going back for more.

Soldato
I think we need to pare those job titles back towards some kind of reality...

IT Analyst: Worked at PCWorld while doing my A levels
Owner, Nut Milk Brand: Stall selling Xmas nuts failed, bought liquidiser
Owner, Lifestyle Brand: I own www.sixpackinsixtydays.com
Tax Advisor: Work in a call centre
Senior Marketing Manager: Team leader in call centre
Sponsorship Consultant: Work in a Google AdSense call centre
Learning and Development Manager: Nursery school teacher
Professional Speaker: Fired from three jobs for making too many personal calls
Owner, Eco Cleaning Company: Make brooms out of twigs
Law Graduate: Unemployed
Quality Controller: Graded all my girlfriends, 0 to 10, in tattoos down my right leg
Owner, Tennis Events Company: Sell strawberries at Wimbledon
Solicitor: Even making a fool of myself on TV is better than sitting here doing conveyancing all day!
Owner, Children's Acting Academy: Nephews gave me a tenner to teach them how to lie better
Owner, Swimwear Brand: I make animal stickers for kids' armbands
Owner, Tree Surgery Firm: Owner of chainsaw

Car crash TV at its best. Of course I'll be watching... though I will be recording it so I can fast forward through the most embarrassing bits. Usually cuts the show down to about fifteen minutes.

Last edited:
Associate
I so wish they would get someone who shows up for a meeting in torn jeans and a Cannibal Corpse t-shirt or something similar :p :D And why do they always have that "i'm though/cool" look which makes them look like a ****** and you just get the feeling they would actually be completely clueless in anything?

Caporegime
Sarah has had her lips done possibly Camilla too.

Sabrina and Jasmine hnnnngggg

No doubt the first episode will be a complete **** show, so for that reason.... I’m in!

Love the apprentice, even if every season is the same. Can’t help but shout at the tv at the idiocy and that keeps me going back for more.

have to agree on Sabrina and Jasmine.

Soldato
I think we need to pare those job titles back towards some kind of reality...

IT Analyst: Worked at PCWorld while doing my A levels
Owner, Nut Milk Brand: Stall selling Xmas nuts failed, bought liquidiser
Owner, Lifestyle Brand: I own www.sixpackinsixtydays.com
Tax Advisor: Work in a call centre
Senior Marketing Manager: Team leader in call centre
Sponsorship Consultant: Work in a Google AdSense call centre
Learning and Development Manager: Nursery school teacher
Professional Speaker: Fired from three jobs for making too many personal calls
Owner, Eco Cleaning Company: Make brooms out of twigs
Law Graduate: Unemployed
Quality Controller: Graded all my girlfriends, 0 to 10, in tattoos down my right leg
Owner, Tennis Events Company: Sell strawberries at Wimbledon
Solicitor: Even making a fool of myself on TV is better than sitting here doing conveyancing all day!
Owner, Children's Acting Academy: Nephews gave me a tenner to teach them how to lie better
Owner, Swimwear Brand: I make animal stickers for kids' armbands
Owner, Tree Surgery Firm: Owner of chainsaw

Car crash TV at its best. Of course I'll be watching... though I will be recording it so I can fast forward through the most embarrassing bits. Usually cuts the show down to about fifteen minutes.

Just spent the last five minutes doing literally the same thing. It's a bit worrying how closely our suggestions correlated as well, though I suspect sponsorship consultant might be volunteering to sell red noses when at school.

Back
Top Bottom