The Apprentice Series 7

Soldato
I just spent the last few days watching all 13-14 (not sure of the exact number) shows, it's the first time I've seen any of the Apprentice series, and it's a pretty fantastic show.

Not surprised at all that Helen got a good job offer. I still don't think Tom should've won it, but Helen really fluffed up on her business plan - what was she thinking? We all find out eventually that Tom's chair idea is being ditched to concentrate on nail files again, so why didn't Sugar accept Helen's other idea of bakery business?

don't confuse the business plan with their C.V for the show. tom no doubt would have put he made x item and it got into x store as that's all he had, just as helen would have said she worked for x company. besides in episode 1 tom mentions it any way.

Caporegime
if you get enough subscribers you tube starts giveing you a cut of your ad revenue iirc.

which is why the guy has spammed the exact same post on lots of forums as his first post.

Associate
if you get enough subscribers you tube starts giveing you a cut of your ad revenue iirc.

which is why the guy has spammed the exact same post on lots of forums as his first post.

Thats true but if it contains copyrighted content you get nothing so I am fairly sure he still won't be getting anything regardless unless he has contacted the BBC.

Back
Top Bottom