The ASRock thread [support/feedback/etc]

Associate
@AsrockMB pre-ordered my X370 Taichi 3 weeks ago, are they likely to arrive before the end of the month? Getting fed up of looking at an empty case now! :(

Same here, I'll have to start looking at other options soon as my other parts are almost at the end of their 30 day return window and I cant test them without the mobo.

Associate
Same here, I'll have to start looking at other options soon as my other parts are almost at the end of their 30 day return window and I cant test them without the mobo.

My case, power supply and RAM came from a competitor as OCuk didn't stock what I wanted / were more expensive, I am in the same position as I received them about 3 weeks ago but can't really test the RAM as I have nothing that uses DDR4.

Associate
My case, power supply and RAM came from a competitor as OCuk didn't stock what I wanted / were more expensive, I am in the same position as I received them about 3 weeks ago but can't really test the RAM as I have nothing that uses DDR4.

I am deliberatly holding off the rest of my order until the mobo comes into stock for that very reason. It is killing me now.

Speaking of which and I know I have read it somewhere. What memory is advised for ASRock at 3200?

Last edited:
Associate
We have very limited info on 16GB sticks at the moment, hence nothing on the QVL. Any 16GB DIMMS that work will obviously be added, but there's nothing as of yet, like you say. At the moment it's a gamble, but we're working on it..

Thanks. I think I'm going to go for the 2x8GB G.skill Flare X PC3200 kit for now, will upgrade at a later point.

Soldato
Thought Id post in here since its a X99 Asrock Board I have the Extreme 4 to be exact

anyway the last couple of days Ive been getting extremely long boot times of up to 4 minutes from around 30 seconds before, I have tried everything, disabling all the boot devices in the bios except the ssd windows 10 was on, unplugged all usb devices, reset bios, loaded setup defaults, anyway nothing worked.

so in the end I re flashed the bios to the latest, it was already on the latest but I re flashed (3.6) it to the same bios, and it seems to have sorted what ever was wrong with it, all i changed in the bios now was to put the xmp memory profile in disable on board audio and the on board serial port.

strange but i thought id post it here in case anyone has a similar problem

Associate
C6H is working well on latest BIOS. 3.9 and 3250 RAM (Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200).

If anybody is thinking of jumping ship i can recommend it.

Associate
OP
C6H is working well on latest BIOS. 3.9 and 3250 RAM (Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200).

If anybody is thinking of jumping ship i can recommend it.
Thanks, but I have a feeling we'll stick to our own products. :D

Any information on the availability of the X370 Killer SLI ?

I am debating building a ryzen rig and this is the board I will be waiting on.
End of the month is still our latest info.

Associate
This is my take on it, I've adopted a "try and forget about it" stance to avoid total impatience, after all, the board I've selected is imo the best bang/buck. *twiddle thumbs*

The Ryzen CPU thread is keeping me busy, whilst impatiently waiting. It is a bit annoying that OcUK take payment before the items ship though, I'll have paid off the credit card bill before it ships at this rate and I'm really hoping I have no issues with my RAM or PSU that I bought elsewhere as it'll be more of a faff returning after 30 days.

Hope these mobos hurry up, the guy on the canoe needs a motor!

Back
Top Bottom