The ASRock thread [support/feedback/etc]

Soldato
No OC formula on X370 I asked Nick this already. Nicks focus is X299. I totally agree AsRock OCF Z77 Z87 Z97 and Z170 one of the best boards for OC no matter what price.

Looking forward to seeing your take on the Taichi, thats my personal board of choice. Im currently waiting for the BIOS's to settle down and the Windows patch etc before i take the plunge, but i will be buying the Taichi.

Associate
hopefully my asrock professional gaming fatality (or what ever it is called) should ship tomorrow. Love the fact its very future proof with a 5GB lan port as well as all the same mosfets and caps as the taichi....

Associate
has anybody had any dealings with the x370 k4 board? the on which is £150? im not sure if i should choke up some more money for the Taichi

Soldato
Ive heard good things about oc on thr taichi so if its ocs you want. However looks like the Taichi is going to be delayed for another week yay ;D

Associate
I do think the 10th is a placeholder date. I read in a few places that motherboard availability would be 2 weeks behind CPU availability so I think next week will be when they start shipping.

Associate
Waiting for my Taichi to ship too. Now questioning if I scale back to a K4. One of my reasons was the onboard WIFi. Anybody know what the separate M2 WIFI module cost is for Asrock?

Associate
Yeah that too, though reading up on OC on Reddit people are getting as high on B350 (someone posted a verified 4.2ghz 1700, Prime) as the X370 with much fewer phases.

On this range of processors i don't think they're demanding top tier kit. But with AM4 being around for a while i guess a 1900/2000X may be different.

Back
Top Bottom