The Asus ROG SWIFT PG278Q – a 27” 1400p 144Hz Monitor with G-SYNC

OcUK Staff
Hi there

Just spoken to our sameday driver, he is stuck in traffic, thinks worse case stock will land with us at 4pm today. This is 150 units arriving so should last the weekend sales. :D

OcUK Staff
I will join the 'ah sod it' club then.

Do I get borderlands AND Saturday del:D ?

Call our sales line, tell them Gibbo said I could have Saturday delivery FOR FREE and they will sort you out. The game all get it FREE for those who order from yesterday anyway.

OcUK Staff
Sounds good - fingers crossed for there being enough time to order by phone and get the Saturday delivery

Do it now! DO IT NOW!

OK Arnie voice off. ;)

In short the will be here 99% today!

1% is if an asteroid hits the truck or it has some form of break down or the motorway comes to a complete halt. Fingers crossed that 1% does not happen. :)

Associate
Hi...

Intrested in this Monitor, whats the pixel policy on these ? I only ask as I see a few have been returned on this ! Is it a Zero policy like Dell UltraSharp or like others cluster in the center ?

Andi

Associate
- OcUK Exclusive Service: Warranty regarding dead pixels falls under ISO rules and as such dead pixels if very few are not an actual fault. But at OcUK we value our customers especially when spending such a large amount of money on what is a flagship gaming monitor. As such even if you only have 1 dead/stuck pixel and it has not gone after 3 days, we will class the monitor as faulty and exchange it for you at no cost to you. This service is exclusive at OcUK for Asus ROG Swift ONLY or other qualifying monitors! (Valid for 28 days from purchase)!

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=MO-070-AS&groupid=17&catid=948 At the bottom

OcUK Staff
Hi...

Intrested in this Monitor, whats the pixel policy on these ? I only ask as I see a few have been returned on this ! Is it a Zero policy like Dell UltraSharp or like others cluster in the center ?

Andi

We offer a special service to our customers only and only on this Asus model. :)

Associate
Congrats to all you guys who have or should get this wonderful monitor :)

Fire up that oldscool shooter Painkiller and withness the crazy perfectly flow and clarity (if you have a nice gfx card) with 144fps. Frikking awesome I should say and to the sad one of you that have bought this masterpiece and are using an AMD gfx card I have one thing to say, ditch that CRAP ASAP, as this monitor is meant for nVidia and nVidia only. AMD are an abomination and a dying breed, and who wants to beat a dead horse, right ;)

Once you tries G-Sync and or ULMB you will NEVER go back, that for sure :D

Back
Top Bottom