The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness for a player of the 2011 accolade RVP should win it. Aren't sky running another poll for best PL player of all time that Gerrard's currently winning? Not that any internet poll should be taken seriously mind you

They are running that, but Caf decided to also put Giggs in the lead in that just for extra WUMage.

It all comes down to one-upmanship. There are a plenty of supporters from both clubs who can't bare the thought of another teams player being classed as better than one of their own. Read plenty of posts on RAWK that said 'it's obviously Henry/Ronaldo but I'll vote for Gerrard anyway'. As Tom said, online polls should be taken with a pinch of salt.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but some interesting stats here on crowd/club trouble etc;

link

Woop, i contributed to that statistic!
Me and my uncle got arrested for drunk and disorderly (although we weren't drunk, and wasn't disorderly, all we did was get on the wrong train after a game and get pulled up for having the wrong ticket + turned over to the cops)

Which, if nothing else, highlights how ridiculous our police force are sometimes.

MAROFL.jpg

Oh Jesus...

Daily Mail reader who just discovered the Comment button said:
Y u r people hateing on the man coz he is splashin the cash to less pelrivalaged people then him he has the christmas sprit yh he gave more ro the pub then the church but ehat did you people do for othet ppl who aint ur familys this christmas wen last did to do anyfing for any1 thats our problem in the uk some1 dose someyhin good we all start slateing him come on ppl give the man the prais he deserves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom