The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he'll be banned. The FA need to show they'll come down hard on racism which'll give them the perfect opportunity to let Terry off :o

This makes me laugh. Not what you posted, but more the FA.

They seem to be waiting for the Police to make the decision for them and then follow foot steps with Terry.

I don't want to be drawn in to the debate of was Saurez racist or not. I just find the way the FA handle themselves in these situations laughable.

shbkn.jpg

:cool:

So i see Barca won the club world cup then.

What did Pele say? "Neymar is better then Messi, come the final he will show the world"

Right, okay then .. how did that work out?

I think we all know about Pele's previous predictions :p

I watched the game and he didn't impress much at all. He was playing against the best team in the world/best ever so its not surprising but considering how people are lauding him the best thing ever because he is scoring bucket loads against poor domestic teams i thought he would be better.

Roy not so Keane on Latics

WIGAN Athletic are standing by their stance to reject entry to former Manchester United captain Roy Keane at a recent home game.

The Irishman, who won the league seven times with the Red Devils, was not only denied a ticket to the recent game against Arsenal but also a season ticket at the DW Stadium.

Keane talked about the incident in an interview with the Sunday Times. He had already watched Wigan’s draw with Blackburn but was told he couldn’t pay on the day for the Arsenal game because it was a higher category fixture.

When he was refused a ticket, he offered to pay for a season ticket and was told this was not possible due to him not being on Wigan’s database.

In the end, security had to remove him as he vented his fury.

He said: “I was down to Wigan when they played Blackburn. I went to the woman at the window and said, ‘Can I buy a ticket?’ and I handed over my £20. Good value, I thought.

“Watched the game, enjoyed it, pie at half-time, six goals, no one recognised me, didn’t have to make small talk, good day.”

When Keane returned for the Arsenal game, he was served by the same woman. He added: “She said this was a different category game and she needed my details. I gave my name and address.

“‘You’re not on the system,’ she said. ‘I know,’ I said. ‘But I bought a ticket two weeks ago and you said it was OK’.

“‘That was for Blackburn,’ she said. ‘OK,’ I said, ‘I’ll buy a season ticket’.

“She said it wasn’t possible. ‘You’re not on the system’. And I said, ‘I think your club is £37m in debt and you don’t want my money’.”

But the club has backed the ticket office, saying that the rules are there for a reason – to prevent visiting supporters gaining access to the home end. A spokesman said: “The database is there for a reason and on police advice. If Mr Keane had left his details the first time or rang us in the week, there wouldn’t have been a problem.

“We’re sure Mr Keane will understand and he would be welcome to visit the ground for future matches.”

http://www.wigantoday.net/news/roy_not_so_keane_on_latics_1_4075628

Slow news day in Wigan, Christ

The stupidest thing about that story is that apparently Balotelli ~merely~ said something, after Richards had misplaced a pass (probably something to wind him up, but meh). Anyway, it was Richards who then kicked off... but it's Balotelli who's being talked about as a psycho, again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBAGCysM6gM

Mancini says it was due to the fact that Balotelli felt nobody was passing him the ball, implying he started it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom