The Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Info of the City deal coming out now.
Supposedly, EA are giving city a (tiny..) % of sales, as part of this deal (so if you buy Fifa, your bankrolling Man City, lovely)
Additionally, City will be the only club to receive a new 'premium animation and texture package' for their team.
City fans also have exclusive access to 'pre-match simulation games' what ever that means, and City fan exclusive DLC throughout the year.

Alarm bells ringing for anyone else yet? why on earth are EA paying City for this deal? it should be the other way around!
Middle east company + city = ...

Well I guess that'll where you'll be able to play Citeh vs x in the run up to the actual Citeh vs x match... I presume with injuries, etc, taken into account.

Yeah, but that was a feature with the live season anyway for all teams in FIFA11, unless its now 'removed' for everyone else.

Info of the City deal coming out now.
Supposedly, EA are giving city a (tiny..) % of sales, as part of this deal (so if you buy Fifa, your bankrolling Man City, lovely)
Additionally, City will be the only club to receive a new 'premium animation and texture package' for their team.
City fans also have exclusive access to 'pre-match simulation games' what ever that means, and City fan exclusive DLC throughout the year.

Alarm bells ringing for anyone else yet? why on earth are EA paying City for this deal? it should be the other way around!
Middle east company + city = ...

SERIOUSLY?

What! :mad:

I should also probably clarify.
EA are american, EA sports are american/canadian, however a large chunk of EA sports (pretty much everything other then the 'american' sports) has been moved out to the middle east, paid for by the powers out that way, in an attempt to boost the appeal of the games development industry in that part of the world.

-edit-
And ill leave others to decide if thats true or not. City fans (shock, horror) say its not true, but if theres no political reasons then this deal with City looks even more bloody dodgy.
Secondly - its reported on a fair few sites to be the case, however its not mentioned on the EA corporate info..

Last edited:
Can some one tell me where Martin O'Neill has gone? He doesn't get linked with managerial jobs when they become available, he's just disappeared off the face of the Earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom