The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Check out my epic internet now!

89NhRg2.png

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH.........................

I think you just need to hit "create new account" and enter your IP and some other details and that should be it, can't remember exactly as I set mine up years ago lol

It will run 24/7, no need for a program or for the web page to stay open and then you just check on it when ever you want by going to the website.

Nice! :cool: Need updated pics of your desk now!

Looks like I picked a good night last night to go out and get *%*! Faced. Was bf4 totally offline last nigh, all night?

It came back online but by that time I think everyone had given up.

now to sort out a nice colour profile :)...Cherry Browns def the right choice for me

Desk looks really good mate. Don't you just love the haribo they include?

Good video regarding netcode fixes currently in CTE. Should help you some what Nexus. He makes a good point in the end and I hope these changes make it into hardline and battlefront.

Very interesting video! The only thing I would argue with is the crouching in ads vs not ads. Surely when you crouch aiming down the site it would take longer as the person is trying to keep the sight steady(in real life that is) compared to just dropping to get out the way of fire.

I'm going to watch more of this guys videos he seems to know what hes talking about and its rare to get me interested in youtube videos of gaming :D.

Check out my epic internet now!

89NhRg2.png

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEAH.........................

I signed up to join with Plusnet yesterday after getting fedup with BT. Making a good monthly saving plus Quidco tracked £110 cashback.

I would have gone with TalkTalk but they sponsor Fix Factor and I can't stand that show plus their online adviser wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Big middle finger up to BT(!) :p
Now I hope Plusnet is good for gamers. :eek:

Nations Cup first match lineup :D

Zavod

Matti - Armor
Laimface - Armor
Adrastus
BOT Amish
Encle
Hendy
JOSH86
Kim-Jong_iLLL
Lihou969
Mr_Noises
MrEtix
Raider

Flood

Matti - Armor
Laimface - Armor
Raider - Trans H Pilot
BOT Amish - Trans H Gunner
A_Right0ldNoob - Trans H Gunner
Adrastus
Encle
Hendy
Kim-Jong_iLLL
Lihou969
Mr_Noises
MrEtix

Nations Cup first match lineup :D

Zavod

Matti - Armor
Laimface - Armor
Adrastus
BOT Amish
Encle
Hendy
JOSH86
Kim-Jong_iLLL
Lihou969
Mr_Noises
MrEtix
Raider

Flood

Matti - Armor
Laimface - Armor
Raider - Trans H Pilot
BOT Amish - Trans H Gunner
A_Right0ldNoob - Trans H Gunner
Adrastus
Encle
Hendy
Kim-Jong_iLLL
Lihou969
Mr_Noises
MrEtix

Looking forward to this. Hate Zavod with a passion but hate Scrub Zone the most. Glad you swapped me out for Tony on that map Joe! Never play well on it.

when is the match Joe?

Wednesday night Tony.

Should be on for a few tonight, took last night off in the end. Had a decent day today, whilst moving my parents into their new house I spotted a solid look desk unit, no draws but solid wood top and heavy metal legs.

Managed to aquire it before anyone realised and it will be setup tomorrow and running. Looks like the Ikea Galant but its sturdy as hell. Plenty big enough for my needs.

Shall take some pics tomorrow when its installed! :D

As for HL if I lose I will buy it, I have 1/2 the points as Tony but he normally finishes with more points than me, think it will come down to around 20k difference either way"

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom