The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

OH MY GOD! Please wait while I rage on Battlelog forums about the social injustice of a game related server preventing me from playing? Don't you know the technicians and Engineers don't move or pick up the phone until there have been at least 10 profanity filled rages on Battlelog?

QbB706p.jpg

If any of you fancy a ton of destruction this weekend we have just put our server on lockers/metro rotation no rules and no commander. Just search for no obligations and it should show up i know a few of you have been on the server before

Yea cpus havent really progressed much for gaming over last few years.. Unlike gpus monitors etc :( gonna keep an eye out for a i7 2700k on MM and eBay see what pops up.
This tbh mate, in the last two years ive owned the following.

x2 4790k's

The i7's have helped in bf3/4 when ive been using sli, 670's and now 780's. Broadwell is out middle of this year but it seems it will only work on Z97 so i wont be trying it. Next big increase on intels mainstream will be skylake. All of the above chips with a single gpu are very very similair in performance.

Back
Top Bottom