The Battlefield 4 Thread 2015

Associate
Nice to see you guys playing bf4 tonight :). But now i got this problem where i upgraded from a 24 inch 1080 monitor to a 27 inch 1440p today and now my aim has gone to crap. Think its the extra pixel count affecting my mouse sens, or monitor to big. Guess i be going back to my 24 inch this weekend untill i can get used to it :p

Soldato
brit~XR;30492646 said:
Nice to see you guys playing bf4 tonight :). But now i got this problem where i upgraded from a 24 inch 1080 monitor to a 27 inch 1440p today and now my aim has gone to crap. Think its the extra pixel count affecting my mouse sens, or monitor to big. Guess i be going back to my 24 inch this weekend untill i can get used to it :p

Yeah gg's in the end. I was getting repeatedly hammered by their tanker, but we pulled off the win in the end. :D:cool:
It took me a while to adjust going from a 24" 1200p to 27" 1440p, I'd just stick with it until it clicks

Man of Honour
Are you using markc mouse fix? I find that works better with higher resolution panels. I've played on and off on 1080p and 1440p panels over the years but IIRC still took me about 3 days to get used to moving over to 1440p as my main gaming display.

Soldato
brit~XR;30492646 said:

Bet you change your in-game mouse sensitivities a billion times too :).

Associate
Yeah guess i just stick with it. Starting from tomorrow :D The colours are off to. my old benq had greater gamma so this one fills darker even on super bright. I work on tweaking it another time as i just wanna chill out and play tonight :p
And yeah im using markc mouse fix. @Fanatic. I never rep your tank again. I hope you go up in smoke with it

Soldato
Is anyone still playing this together in squads? I'd love to join up sometime if that's ok? I took a break from BF4 but have recently started playing again. I'm only level 26 but have played all previous BF games and I much prefer playing in a squad, filling in whatever roles are necessary to playing on my own!

Battletag or whatever it's called is CHokKA.

I'm usually on in the evenings after around 20:30 - 21:00 due to family commitments!

Last night I played a bit on my own and ended up just lonewolfing it as a Sniper simply because the squads I was joining didn't have any teamwork whatsoever. I stood next to a Support team mate spamming for ammo and he just looked at me and then ran off. I really don't get why some people play Battlefield if they aren't going to help out when in a squad. I think the fact that the game automatically puts you into a squad isn't always the best thing because many people don't work as a team even when the game forces them to!

Man of Honour
I play fairly regularly but only infantry maps lately - and only because there isn't really any other game active at the moment with the squad structure, load outs, etc. otherwise I'd be off like a shot as I have no end of "netcode" issues with this game :(

We don't have a regular squad playing this at the moment, there's a couple of people here and there playing regularly but not as an OcUK squad.

Only person now with tags is Xonatic, we still group up if we on at the same time, xonatic, fanatic, me and stu if on in the week, fridays hazard comes on after he a good drinking session.

I play fairly regularly but only infantry maps lately - and only because there isn't really any other game active at the moment with the squad structure, load outs, etc. otherwise I'd be off like a shot as I have no end of "netcode" issues with this game :(

Do you mean only lockers on timeless, TDM still have full servers.

Soldato
Just picked up this game real cheap and I'm ploughing me way through it but I've a bit of a prob. I can't find out how to call for assistance when using those sensor goggle thingies. I can select them when a tank or helo is offering to take targets and I can highlight the enemy units, but how do I get the helo or tank to actually attack 'em? I've tried hitting every key on the kb but still nowt happens, and I can't locate a the appropriate key in the options. Any help would be appreciated. Otherwise, quite enjoying this game, just wish the guns were a bit more effective.

Soldato
I tried to get back into this the other day, but most of the other team were just spawn camping with sniper rifles so it was zero fun.:( Is this typical nowadays? I dont remember the spawn camping being that bad back in the day.

Associate
OMG- went back to playing and as EA have given up support the hackers have taken up camp!! One guy had a mini tank that was indestructable and killed everyone...........only solution after 15 deaths was I left the server.

Man of Honour
I saw some guy spawn about 5 of those RAWR bots on a server where it shouldn't have even been possible and they all 1 hit killed - fortunately admin was on and kicked and banned them. Dice really don't excel on the coding front.

Back
Top Bottom